Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1178 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

water cure your plants

Quote Originally Posted by dialtone420
    Everyone can spare a couple of buds off their next grow. Come on guys give it a try. I know betty will be getting some marijuana water sport action. Thanks for info mr badheart man. And the part about denying N is genius!! Your so right, damn, zandor you da man, you too sensi, thanks guys
    I hope I do not lose tooo many thri-chromes or THC crystals when I do this OLD re-cycled info. I heard long ago to stop giving fertilizer in the last feww weeks before harvest. I might let it "dry" to death, but that would let the dry stuff get knocked off too easily. I need to soak in water to flush out the NASTIES, I assume iz the best plan. I already have a water-filter "tobacco" pipe I made from an old glass jam jar with a metal cover. Lamp bolts at the hardware store are expensive, but WELL worth the price compared to the needed labor to MAKE from scratch. I like making my water dark and darker. I need to finish reading this and also see what the "flush" is. Iz it just salt/fert flushing ??? I've even heard of cooking the dirt to steralize it. We ALL need http://www.Hemp4Fuel.com because it is http://www.JackHerer.com 's 1938 Popular Mechanic's "The New Billiob Dollar Crop".

water cure your plants

Quote Originally Posted by jimbones
    WTF is that submerge ur buds in water !All that will do is wash off alot of trichomes u smuck!
    I know the best way to turn trash into stash iz to boil trash leaves and stems in water with butter, right ??? Get BAKED with a No-Bake cookiez. Why evaportate magic mind medicine to the room for FREE ??? Do NOT over cook cookies/cake or brownies. Make World's best butter and the green water gets tossed out, right ??? My Great,Great,Great.Great MeMe or French GrandMa iz the one to ask. Fuck the loss of trichromes. I'll just boil the green trash water after just to see if the butter would/could/should be greener. OIL of the ForBidden FRUIT from the TREE of KNOWledge is our friend. I have receptors in/on my brain made for THC. TYL

water cure your plants

Quote Originally Posted by ToKnoIsToGro
    not to mention the fact that thc is NOT water soluble (at least not at those temps. It would take much more heat than that to extract them, as at boiling poin). Schmuck? Interesting, i believed heart meant to submerge the entire plant.
    I thought that even boiling will not release that magic mind medicine from THC and other cannabinoids. It is only oil and alcohol soluable. The vaporizers give the temperature needed to evaporate plant matter below fire temperature. 212 degrees won't evaporate HEMP for Victory magic mind medicine, maybe. Don't ask me. I'm just a HempHEAD. Maybe boiling temperature without water cooling effect could vaporize more, but who cares ???

4.   Advertisements

water cure your plants

Interesting. I havent had any teas, but presumably, it is one method of ingestion. I am familiar with vapes, and the heat friction caused with a moist chamber is more than enough to get a good snatch of the good stuff straight from the horse's mouth. And pleasant tasting, they say.

water cure your plants

k so I'm confused the whole bud goes in the water? or just the stem?

water cure your plants

You submerge the fresh cut whole bud, changing the water daily for about a week.
    I tryed this on a few buds on my last crop. Its better than not curing but not as cood as sealing in a jar for 3-4 weeks.
    I think it is worth doing if you need bud soon or want to smoke some whilst your other stuff is curing normally.

water cure your plants

I found that real curing had a better taste and was a little smoother.
    As for washing trics off. I used room temp water and tryed not 2 desturb the bud as much as possible. I found that almost none of the trics had gone.

water cure your plants

you guys are missing the point. With this method you can be pumping it with nutes all the way up to the day you cut, thus giving your plant the chance to bulk up just that extra bit if you see it as being worthwhile....

water cure your plants

yeah, but you would be good to stop about one week before, so its only about two waterings. If u pump it full of nutes, you will definitely cause chemical burn. Not an advisable thing to do.

water cure your plants

if my understanding is correct, the original method called for a complete cure FIRST, then a water cure, then another session of drying out the water from the buds.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast