Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1381 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

water cure your plants

So what your saying is that using nutes up to right when you cut it(MEANING NO FLUSH) will cause a burn? I was under the impression that if you use too much you get a burn....???

water cure your plants

In a water cure, you're supposed to lose most of the taste, but it will be a smoother less harsher smoker. I would think it would be easier to get rid of chlorophyl from a dried dead bud than a live chopped bud. And yes, if you aren't careful, you will lose ALOT of trichromes. Like that guy said he put a glass plate to hold them down..every trichrome that came in contact with the plate and the bottom of the cooler was probably broken off and either stuck to the plate or bottom of the cooler. I'd say if your going to water cure, you are going to want to use a tumbler to scrape off all the trichs to make keif. Unless you say, tie a string to a rock and to the stem, and let the bud sit there suspended if it floats. you also don't want the buds to be bumping into each other in the water, this is enough to break open/off trichromes. And you don't want to add ice to the water, you want to refrigerate it, because ice cold contact with buds can cause water inside to form crystals with sharp points, causing damage to the buds. It saddens me that most people probably lose 50% of quality just from incorrect handling/storage of buds..and they don't even realize it.

water cure your plants

i thought u dry first, not cure, then water cure.

water cure your plants

some say you can even skip the dry and go straight to water cure. It makes sense since you are gonna wet it again anyway.

5.   Advertisements

water cure your plants

makes the dope look like shit & it raises all kinds of drying issues relating to mold & what not.

water cure your plants

makes the dope look like shit & it raises all kinds of drying issues relating to mold & what not.

water cure your plants

sorry about dbl post

water cure your plants

I use an old beer cooler and some chicken wire and a cup or 2 of ice.

I place the water and ice in and let it chill for a bit.
    I then place the chicken wire in so that it holds the ice down.
    One by one i carefully place the buds in
    Then i secure chicken wire to pre-made notches so it keeps the buds below the waterline.

This works for me, and when I filter out the water, there arent that many trichomes lost, and the ones that broke off, I smoke.

water cure your plants

Water curing works! I tried it on some cheap schwag, and turned it into some smooth smoking, head warming stuff. Not as good as home grown sensi obviously, but it will make schwag into some good mids. I havent tried it on fresh grown weed yet. I plan to soak a few of my buds and see how it goes.
    Peace,

White Wolf

water cure your plants

I just have to ask...You guys ever notice that none of the mentors or moderators or really respected growers ever agree with this technique??? that should tell you something

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast