PDA

View Full Version : Married women and/or steady girlfriends

birdgirl73
02-07-2007, 03:25 AM
OK, ladies, I'd like your feedback on this one. As some of y'all know, I was down and out for several days in the hospital until yesterday. While I was gone, a neighbor lady down the street who always has her eyes on other people's husbands made two trips down, once to bring dinner to my husband and once just to "see how he's doing and make sure he's holding up OK" and bring him some golf balls she said her husband left behind but which I feel certain she went out and bought so she'd have another reason to visit. He told me she stopped by, but my mom and dad, who were here with him both times she came by, also told me how "concerned" she was about him, holding his hand a little too long and just being the generally overly solicitous (slutty) cow that she is. This lady is separated from her husband and is one of those women who'll gladly attempt to retain her social position by moving in on someone else's.

I don't think it's Dave's fault. He's sorta clueless about these things. But he's sometimes gullibly nice to everyone, including vixen-type women, which, in her case, probably has a way of encouraging her. I trust him with all my heart. But I don't trust her. Dave's a handsome guy with a successful job. It makes my head spin to think how fast Bovine Charlene and a couple of other ladies would put the moves on him if I were indisposed for very long.

What would you do in a situation like this, if anything? Try not to let it bother you and just keep on keeping on? Maybe I need to draw up another will and put a special no-Charlene clause into it . . .

Dro_Princess
02-07-2007, 03:50 AM
My husband sounds the same as yours. He is a very nice guy and oblivious to when someone is flirting with him. Im a very jealous person so I might not be the right person with the right answer. But if it were me I would be like a dog and marking my territory, making sure she sees it. Being all lovey dovey and practially attached at the hip anytime she is around, while sending out " back off bitch he is mine, if you touch ill have no choice but to kick your ass vibes" I like to be subtile at first when it comes to the feeling that someone may be invading things that are mine. But I never let my guard down when there are vultures circleing. I sleep with one eye open.

invision
02-07-2007, 03:53 AM
want me to kill her........

birdgirl73
02-07-2007, 03:55 AM
Thanks, Princess! You have no idea how comforting and validating it was to read your response. I think I feel more vulnerable to the vultures right now than I normally would. Under normal circumstances, the Charlenes of the world wouldn't bother me so much.

Good plan. Dave'll have to plan to peel me off next time Charlene comes within two blocks of this place.

birdgirl73
02-07-2007, 03:59 AM
want me to kill her........
Let's keep that in mind as our backup plan, Invision. Thanks for the offer.

She may fall victim to her own marital situation soon enough and be ousted from her house and not be in the neighborhood anymore. Or she may die from an overdose of artificial hair color or whorish red nail polish, too. So there are encouraging possibilities. . . .

Dro_Princess
02-07-2007, 04:01 AM
Thanks, Princess! You have no idea how comforting and validating it was to read your response. I think I feel more vulnerable to the vultures right now than I normally would. Under normal circumstances, the Charlenes of the world wouldn't bother me so much.

Good plan. Dave'll have to plan to peel me off next time Charlene comes within two blocks of this place.

No problem BG, alot of your posts to some of my therads have made me feel more comfoting so anytime.

BabySnookums
02-07-2007, 07:41 AM
i would WANT to cuss her out, beat the living shit out of her, and all that good stuff....

but in reality i'm way too timid for that kinda stuff...so i'd prolly get all grumpy about it and be sad....

sorry, i'm not much help....i wanna maim anyone that looks at slip wrong LOL...all i can say is if you really trust your man, thats all that matters

*end of hallmark card ish rambling*

Thepossumdance
02-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Or she may die from an overdose of artificial hair color or whorish red nail polish, too. So there are encouraging possibilities. . . .

ZOMG wow... that might be the single funniest thing I've heard in this new year. lol i love that.

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm a hateful bitch. The next time I ran into her, I would tell her my husband doesn't need her help, and to focus on fixing her problems with her own husband. I would also tell her to stay away from my house or I'd rip off her head and shit down her neck. I do not play. Actually, fuck waiting until you run into her. Beard that bitch in her own den. I'm serious. Men are dumb like that, and woman are devious. She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing. If you don't call her out and nip it in the bud, she'll do it again, and next time you might not be so lucky as to have your parents around.

EmoRebellion
02-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Okay, im not a married woman. Actually, im not any kind of a woman (excluding thursday nights), but I would still like to field this. It doesnt really matter if she is going to put the moves on him, as long as you trust him, right? Do you really think he is going to take her up on any offers with you in the hospital? She can flirt all she wants as long as he is coming home with you, and not her.

Sure, its not right for her to make moves like that, but it really shouldnt be anything to worry about. If you even have to think twice about him touching another woman, maybe you have some deeper issues with your marriage than you think. There are always going to be people going after what you have, but you cant let it worry you.

Okay, if she keeps it up I would introduce Ms. Face to Mrs. Fist, but only because its really disrespectful to you.

Sorry if I killed your ladies-only club. :jointsmile:

napolitana869
02-07-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty passive agressive. I'm the type to throw out snide remarks that make people feel badly about themselves and go away on their own. If I were you I would say something about like "thanks for bringing my husband food while I was gone, it's too bad you dont have a loving husband like I do to take care of you if something bad were to happen to you." On the surface it doesnt sound as bad as it would make someone who's already unsure of their situation feel.

surreys princess
02-07-2007, 02:44 PM
listen to nothing i say...i am one of those women who married the man in my dreams, not the man of my dreams....that being said, i am with mrsgreenjeans on this one... :D

stinkyattic
02-07-2007, 05:16 PM
[The Greenjeans Sez;]The next time I ran into her, I would tell her my husband doesn't need her help, and to focus on fixing her problems with her own husband. I would also tell her to stay away from my house .....She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing. If you don't call her out and nip it in the bud, she'll do it again,
.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and not just to you, to someone else too... that insecure loser-bitch sounds like she DESERVES not just to lose her man but also her girlfriends if she even has any left

['n then Napolitana Sez;]
If I were you I would say something about like "thanks for bringing my husband food while I was gone, it's too bad you dont have a loving husband like I do to take care of you if something bad were to happen to you."
..[/QUOTE]

Well and that pretty much is the other half of it...

Here's the chick-talk translator:

"My husband dosen't need your help" + "Too bad yours left you"= "I know exactly what you're doing and it takes 3 to play the homewrecker game"

OOOOH makes me so mad. My ex cheated on me with a bar-hag who I literally WATCHED give him her number right in front of me... I was like, haha, no WAY is he gonna go for that scrawny bony bitch who looks 20 years older than she is and can't even walk straight... Guess I was wrong... gotta circle your man like a vulture on a carcass if you want to keep the hyenas at bay.

EmoRebellion
02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Wow... Some of you ladies are fucking crazy!

stinkyattic
02-07-2007, 05:39 PM
And that my dear is why you love us...:jointsmile:
(well, that, and BOOBS)

Nation_1ne
02-07-2007, 06:18 PM
The fact Dave told you she had been visiting and for what reasons shows he has no hidden agendas. It's if someone hides the fact they have been seeing someone you want to worry. It's clear Dave loves you BG. I don't think you should worry too much, don't forget there are men out there who would gladly sweep you from your feet and take you away from Dave. But I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen, judging by the kind of person you are. You just need to trust Dave. I guess there's nothing wrong with taking Dro's advice though, just don't over do it.

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-07-2007, 06:25 PM
because its really disrespectful to you.

My point exactly. Dave could be the salt of the earth for all I know. But Charlene is most definitely out of line.

I have punched guys for hitting on me in front of my man. I don't like my partner to be disrespected either.

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
LOL! I love your math Stinky! And reading your situation, I have to add, that some guys (not Dave) aren't clueless. Some guys have such overwhelming ego issues that they'll lap up attention from anyone, no matter how skanky.

Guys' egos are like balloons...overinflated, but very thin. Some of them need constant reassurance. I hate guys like that. Needy motherfuckers. It shows a lack of character and strength. Okay, I'm ranting now.

stinkyattic
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
You know you COULD always take the direct approach.

Dave should tell Charlene that:
a) he is fine, don't worry
b) It is highly improper for her to be over there more than just to drop a bouquet for you at the door when you are not home and
c) YOU are the one in the hospital, so why is she bothering HIM? and not visiting YOU? dUUUUrrrr!

Dave Byrd
02-08-2007, 12:09 AM
EmoRebellion is right. Some of you ladies are crazy!

I'm not a married woman or a steady girlfriend, but Bird, I am the person who can reassure you you have nothing to worry about. I think you know htat. Charlene is "on the take." Every manwho spends even 45 seconds around her knows she's a pit viper. It makes my blood run cold to remember some of the things we heard her say to Bert before he left her. She's scary. She's a cow. She has sun damage. She paints herself like a streetwalker. She drinks too much. And she can't cook worth a damn. She also doesn't have an ounce of your class, manners, beauty, or gentility. If either of you think I would ever follow my johnson in that direction, you both need your heads examined. I'm not as clueless as you think when it comes to spotting con women.

I love you. That's why I've been married to you for almost 24 years. God willing, we'll have another 40 or 50 more. Try not to let Charlene worry you. She doesn't worry me.

Thepossumdance
02-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Eat her... like seriously go hannibal on her ass... it kills 2 birds with one stone you get a pest (because thats all she really is... i mean some stupid trash does not pose any threat to ur marrige in the least) off ur back AND u get much needed protein and vitamins (remember the bone marror is full of nutrients)

Dave Byrd
02-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Naah, for one thing, anyone who tried to eat Charlene would die of silicone poisoning. Not sure there's much nutritional value there. That may explain why she's always on the prowl herself. No substance.

She'll be out of this neighborhood soon enough. Our next-door neighbor just called for Bird and mentioned that she heard Charlene's husband has filed for divorce. THey're going to have to sell that house. Charlene's history.

Thepossumdance
02-08-2007, 12:34 AM
well that only deserves one response... Ballin'!!!!!11

lol silicone poisoning... so are you saying we should melt her down and make circuit boards out of her? i like how u think

Psycho4Bud
02-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Naah, for one thing, anyone who tried to eat Charlene would die of silicone poisoning. Not sure there's much nutritional value there. That may explain why she's always on the prowl herself. No substance.

She'll be out of this neighborhood soon enough. Our next-door neighbor just called for Bird and mentioned that she heard Charlene's husband has filed for divorce. THey're going to have to sell that house. Charlene's history.

DAMN Dave, you saw how these women post in here.....I hope your either in body armour or have one hell of a cup! As for me, I'm running like Forest Gump!! SEE ALL YOU LADIES LATER!!!:S1:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

birdgirl73
02-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Why, David, you surprised me there! Thanks for your post, baby. You must have gotten on the computer before Dad and I got home. I'm glad to read you know a predator when you see one. I appreciate what you said. No need to fear us ladies. We're not that scary. Like me, for instance. I'm going to totally suppress my urge to go buy Charlene a truckload of moving boxes and drop them off on her porch with a note saying "Sorry to hear of the impending divorce. Hope these'll come in handy." I'm also going to suppress the urge to draw cartoon cows on the sides of all those boxes. I'm just going to smile sweetly the next time I see her and curl my arm around yours. . . .

Thanks for all the replies, girls and guys alike. I feel much better about this. Thanks to you, too, Dave. I love you, honey.

slipknotpsycho
02-08-2007, 02:56 AM
Men are dumb like that, and woman are devious. She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing

i'm glad some woman finally admits it....

anyways, i'm with P4B i'm tuckin my balls and running... see ya!

(birdgirl, you really don't need the stress right now.... so do one of two things... 1. tell your husband to go deal with it, and tell her to fuck off in the harshest way possible, 2. rest til the threat of having to go back to the hospital is at it's most minimal and call her out on it... cuz if you don't, she'll move right back down, should you go away again... can't have no one thinking they can move in on your man as soon as you're gone, now can ya?)

slipknotpsycho
02-08-2007, 03:02 AM
bleh, damn edit time, this is of course, if she doesn't end up moving.

Pipe Dreams
02-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm a hateful bitch. The next time I ran into her, I would tell her my husband doesn't need her help, and to focus on fixing her problems with her own husband. I would also tell her to stay away from my house or I'd rip off her head and shit down her neck. I do not play. Actually, fuck waiting until you run into her. Beard that bitch in her own den. I'm serious. Men are dumb like that, and woman are devious. She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing. If you don't call her out and nip it in the bud, she'll do it again, and next time you might not be so lucky as to have your parents around.

Hahahaha, I officially love you.:S2: :S2:

EmoRebellion
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM

I'm not a married woman or a steady girlfriend, but Bird, I am the person who can reassure you you have nothing to worry about. I think you know htat. Charlene is "on the take." Every manwho spends even 45 seconds around her knows she's a pit viper. It makes my blood run cold to remember some of the things we heard her say to Bert before he left her. She's scary. She's a cow. She has sun damage. She paints herself like a streetwalker. She drinks too much. And she can't cook worth a damn. She also doesn't have an ounce of your class, manners, beauty, or gentility. If either of you think I would ever follow my johnson in that direction, you both need your heads examined. I'm not as clueless as you think when it comes to spotting con women.

I love you. That's why I've been married to you for almost 24 years. God willing, we'll have another 40 or 50 more. Try not to let Charlene worry you. She doesn't worry me.
See! I was right! :)

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Hahahaha, I officially love you.:S2: :S2:Glad I could give you a chuckle:hippy:

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 03:27 PM

Everybody say "Awwwwwww";)
Good on you Dave.:thumbsup:
I still think Birdie should put the quietus on Charlene the Maneater.

PatrickHenry
02-08-2007, 03:29 PM
OK, ladies, I'd like your feedback on this one. As some of y'all know, I was down and out for several days in the hospital until yesterday. While I was gone, a neighbor lady down the street who always has her eyes on other people's husbands made two trips down, once to bring dinner to my husband and once just to "see how he's doing and make sure he's holding up OK" and bring him some golf balls she said her husband left behind but which I feel certain she went out and bought so she'd have another reason to visit. He told me she stopped by, but my mom and dad, who were here with him both times she came by, also told me how "concerned" she was about him, holding his hand a little too long and just being the generally overly solicitous (slutty) cow that she is. This lady is separated from her husband and is one of those women who'll gladly attempt to retain her social position by moving in on someone else's.

I don't think it's Dave's fault. He's sorta clueless about these things. But he's sometimes gullibly nice to everyone, including vixen-type women, which, in her case, probably has a way of encouraging her. I trust him with all my heart. But I don't trust her. Dave's a handsome guy with a successful job. It makes my head spin to think how fast Bovine Charlene and a couple of other ladies would put the moves on him if I were indisposed for very long.

What would you do in a situation like this, if anything? Try not to let it bother you and just keep on keeping on? Maybe I need to draw up another will and put a special no-Charlene clause into it . . .

I'm not a lady but just relax. :) If you're happily married there should be no worries. I regularly go to bars with my wife and guys always try cheap pick up lines and ask if she's available. I love it! It means that other people think my wife is attractive. I have no worries about my wife cheating on me and just laugh when people try to hit on her. Just ignore it!

Psycho4Bud
02-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Glad I could give you a chuckle:hippy:
"I would also tell her to stay away from my house or I'd rip off her head and shit down her neck."

Pipe Dreams may laugh but you scare the hell out of me!!!:S1: P4B runs away faster than Forest Gump...............

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 04:24 PM
AHAHAHA! Run Forrest, Run!

What makes it funnier is that I'm on the smallish side. 5'4" and 115 lbs. I'm just mean as fuck when it comes to my man or my kids. I'm like a mama bear. Protective, and very territorial.

stinkyattic
02-08-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm like a mama bear. Protective, and very territorial.

If yer gonna be a bear, be a GRIZZLY!

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Damn straight!

Nation_1ne
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
That was wicked that Dave posted, what a pleasant (but maybe a bit embarrassing) surprise. Wel done Dave, you do our name justice! Lol.

birdgirl73
02-09-2007, 12:56 AM
I personally enjoyed his use of the term "pit viper"!!! LOL!

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-09-2007, 12:57 AM
I personally enjoyed his use of the term "pit viper"!!! LOL!
She gives pit vipers a bad name. Snakes are excellent mothers.

Amun
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM

Dude.....women ARE crazy.

you should know this.

and women:

men are sluts too. the idea is to be a great partner so that they dont need to get sex elsewhere.........

unless hes a dumbass/whore.

BabyFacedAbortion
02-13-2007, 02:03 AM
So my boyfriend had this bestfriend, who happened to be a girl. And being the trusting soul I was I didnt think anything of her until one day boyfriend came running up to me after class ranting about how 'that nasty bitch' kept telling him she was gonna 'fuck him better than I ever did'. EXCUSEEE ME.

Let's just say..I hated to ruin a friendship but he was tired of it too..they're no longer speaking.

no worries birdie, i bet youre prettier then she is and I already KNOW youre more intelligent :P

dutch.lover
02-14-2007, 12:49 AM
My husband sounds the same as yours. He is a very nice guy and oblivious to when someone is flirting with him. Im a very jealous person so I might not be the right person with the right answer. But if it were me I would be like a dog and marking my territory, making sure she sees it. Being all lovey dovey and practially attached at the hip anytime she is around, while sending out " back off bitch he is mine, if you touch ill have no choice but to kick your ass vibes" I like to be subtile at first when it comes to the feeling that someone may be invading things that are mine. But I never let my guard down when there are vultures circleing. I sleep with one eye open.

Wow...that's pretty much exactly what I was going to write, except it's my boyfriend, not my husband!! I never knew how oblivious he was about other women flirting with him until this one night...he was sitting on a couch at this party between two girls, one of which was practically throwing herself at him...I got super pissed off (im really jealous too, altho im gettin better) and confronted him about the girls...he got really defensive and mad in return cause he didn't think they were flirting with him at all! When i found out that his only fault was being oblivious to flirting, I couldn't be mad anymore lol.

TheSmokingMonkey
02-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Don't let your husband know how it bothers you. Actually your best bet would be to make friends with her and be sickly sweet about it all.

He's going to feel extra-guilty if you aren't even being a bitch about it.

I recommend reading "Charlotte Simmons" even though it is a crappy novel, just for the portion where it discusses "Sarc 3"...

Sarc 1: real sarcasm.
Sarc 2: sarcasm with a hint of sincerity (confusing)
Sarc 3: being SO NICE that nobody knows you're being sarcastic.

I say take Sarc 3 with this bitch. And don't breathe a word to your husband, either.

L3G10N's wife
02-21-2007, 06:38 PM
I disagree with not talking to your husband about it. I had to deal with this recently so it hits close to home. I say that men are freaking clueless sometimes and you really have to spell certain things out for them. Personally I think if you talk to him about it and let him know that its NOT okay and he lets her come over again, things are more serious than previously thought. If you dont talk to him about it and she tries to make her way into his life, you never really told him its not okay. Of course he should know its not okay but sometimes you do have to tell them.

The woman in our situation is no longer in our lives at all. We did set new rules down. If something like this happens again he's already had his chance and he knows the consequences. If he makes the choice to do it again knowing the rules and consequences, I'll be walking out before his head stops spinning.

Prunedale
03-06-2007, 10:51 PM

Sorry for butting in but she's right. Get better. Get your boots on and go let her know, "visits" are not allowed at your home, take your garden claw rake =).

birdgirl73
03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I am pleased to report that the Charlene problem went rolling away down the street in a moving truck this past weekend. She actually didn't pay any further visits, since, of course, I've been home. But she was served with divorce papers a couple of weeks ago, and they've pretty well emptied out their house now, dividing all their stuff, I guess. There's a realty sign up in the yard. So all is well with the world. And least my world. My husband saw her estranged husband last weekend and he said there's no going back, no chance of reconciliation. The predatory Charlene is temporarily living with her sister three suburbs from here. So all's well that ends well.

Mrs. Greenjeans
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
YAY!:clap: :clap: :clap:

whitewolfofsc
07-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Welcome to a woman's world. (shakes head and walks away quietly)

WW

brussels
07-27-2007, 09:39 PM
It doesnt really matter if she is going to put the moves on him, as long as you trust him, right? Do you really think he is going to take her up on any offers with you in the hospital? She can flirt all she wants as long as he is coming home with you, and not her. :jointsmile:

Oh please, are you fricken serious? We all know which head most guys think with. Poor Mr. Gallent, Mr Fixer, Mr. Pleaser...Before ya know it, it's slip slidin away. Scheech

FreshNugz
07-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Glad to see the end to this post! I was totally in agreement with Mrs.Greenjeans. I absolutely cannot stand women like that...ones who are suspiciously always around when you're not. While it's true that some men don't notice when one of these whores is coming onto them...sometimes they do...
nonetheless, happy it worked for you!