PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 US government conspiracy question

hazetwostep
12-28-2006, 08:04 PM
do people out there actually believe that the 9/11 attacks were setup by the US governemnt... like that they blew up the pentagon with missles and all?

CityBoyGoneCountry
12-28-2006, 08:09 PM
On the one hand, George W. Bush is supposed to be so incredibly stupid that he can't even put together a coherent sentence.

On the other hand, George W. Bush is supposed to be such a genius that he pulled off the most intricate and complex hoax of all time by making us all believe Bin Laden destroyed the WTC.

Now you tell me... George W. Bush... incoherent moron or criminal mastermind?

slipknotpsycho
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
i believe they're not telling us alot of it... but them actually set up the missile strike? no...

Skink
12-28-2006, 08:13 PM
These topics usually get nuked or moved at minimum... I just pray for the families involved in that mess...

MastaChronic
possibly
who really knows?
best wait until GS comes on

hazetwostep
exactly!!! i was talking to some people about it the other day... they were talking about how stupid he is yet they believe managed to pull off the most ellaborate scheme of US history! hahaha... stupid

Zimzum
i believe they're not telling us alot of it... but them actually set up the missile strike? no...

Ditto. I used to believe in them.. Then I grew some common sense.

friendowl
12-28-2006, 08:15 PM
last night i was thinking about this
i bet they knew about shit and either let it happen
or encouraged it cuz they scored on iraq's oil

the war on terror is nothing but a jack move

CityBoyGoneCountry
12-28-2006, 08:20 PM

What exactly has the U.S. gotten from Iraq? We've spent billions of dollars on that war and we continue to spend billions more. I fail to see the profit.

Skink
12-28-2006, 08:24 PM
I just thought of KingKongBong for some reason,,,anyone see him lately???

friendowl
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
you fail to see th eprofit because that is how they want it
i bet the oil companies buy oil from iraq and re sell it to the us for
a huge turn over. when gas prices go up who do you think profits

bush and oil go together like kush and my lungs

Zimzum
12-28-2006, 08:27 PM
You forget Bush Jr is the man who also bankrupted two oil companies his father gave him.

friendowl
12-28-2006, 08:41 PM
what if georges other brother runs for pres.
zeb bush i think is his name
keep it in the family

xblackdogx
12-28-2006, 08:47 PM
On the one hand, George W. Bush is supposed to be so incredibly stupid that he can't even put together a coherent sentence.

On the other hand, George W. Bush is supposed to be such a genius that he pulled off the most intricate and complex hoax of all time by making us all believe Bin Laden destroyed the WTC.

Now you tell me... George W. Bush... incoherent moron or criminal mastermind?

i can tell you that george bush is a puppet
i can tell you that US Gov't IN GENERAL did have some part in the 9/11,
was it georgie? no, he is dumb, and the American People are dumber if they say it was solely him.

THE TRUE REASON THAT 9/11 IS STILL THOUGHT OF AS A "TERRORIST" ACT BY AMERICANS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY (OR JUST DON'T CARE) TO DO THE HOURS OF RESEARCH NEEDED TO DETERMINE IF THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT WAS BOGUS.

HEY, SOME PPL LIKE BEING SLAVES

Zimzum
12-28-2006, 08:53 PM
i can tell you that george bush is a puppet
i can tell you that US Gov't IN GENERAL did have some part in the 9/11,
was it georgie? no, he is dumb, and the American People are dumber if they say it was solely him.

THE TRUE REASON THAT 9/11 IS STILL THOUGHT OF AS A "TERRORIST" ACT BY AMERICANS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY (OR JUST DON'T CARE) TO DO THE HOURS OF RESEARCH NEEDED TO DETERMINE IF THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT WAS BOGUS.

HEY, SOME PPL LIKE BEING SLAVES

Or its because of nut jobs who turn away those who might want to look into it. You can TYPE IN CAPS ALL YOU WANT IT TO TRY AND SCARE PEOPLE. These are the same people who tell you not to listen to our government lies yet can be so easily persuaded to think everything is a conspiracy. blah blah blah.. X-files said it was true so it must be!

Myth1184
12-28-2006, 08:55 PM

Oil eh....todate the US/US Companies have received no money whatsoever from Iraqi Oil Profits, so that argument is out the window.

slipknotpsycho
12-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Oil eh....todate the US/US Companies have received no money whatsoever from Iraqi Oil Profits, so that argument is out the window.

just because they didn't end up getting money out of it, doesn't mean that wasn't the original intention behind it all, ya know? i mean, things don't always go according to plan, and with something on this large of a scale, there's literally millions of things that could go wrong with 'the plan'.... not saying that's nessicarily even a part of it all, just simply saying, that just because it didn't end up working out that way, that that wasn't the original intent.

Skink
12-28-2006, 09:30 PM

there is a lot of lined pockets...

Buddahbear
12-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Oh who knows? I think this is as likely as the hallocaust being a Jewish Media conspiracy to get back Israel.

Both silly. Have respect for the dead everybody.

xblackdogx
12-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Or its because of nut jobs who turn away those who might want to look into it. You can TYPE IN CAPS ALL YOU WANT IT TO TRY AND SCARE PEOPLE. These are the same people who tell you not to listen to our government lies yet can be so easily persuaded to think everything is a conspiracy. blah blah blah.. X-files said it was true so it must be!

1)i don't even know what you're trying to get across

2)if YOU have a problem with me typing in CAPS when saying they believe the government because they won't look into the FACTS is me trying to "scare people", then that's still you're problem, not mine.

3)and It wasn't George's Dad who helped Jr. with his oil companies (which he bankrupt..) it was his Saudi Arabian friends!!! The truth is out there, go fucking find it!

anyone who ISNT or DOESNT WANT TO look for the truth is a slave to the creators of money!

GrowRebel
12-28-2006, 11:05 PM

So called nut-jobs have not detered a real investigation .... that's how parts of the government became suspect. There is plenty of information on line and this site that points to parts of the government being involved. What information to you have besides the bogus commission report ...... were the illegitimate bush and cheney never had to testify under oath ..... that the government was not involved?

So show us information that clears the government.

:noel:

xblackdogx
12-28-2006, 11:09 PM
So called nut-jobs have not detered a real investigation .... that's how parts of the government became suspect. There is plenty of information on line and this site that points to parts of the government being involved. What information to you have besides the bogus commission report ...... were the illegitimate bush and cheney never had to testify under oath ..... that the government was not involved?

So show us information that clears the government.

:noel:

good point!

and zimzum,
the BIGGEST "nut jobs" according to you are the VICTIM'S FAMILIES!! THEY are the ones demanding a real investigation, do you have no respect for the people who ACTUALLY SUFFERED on 9/11?

Zimzum
12-29-2006, 12:02 AM
If so much evidence exist why not take it to court and go through the legal system? World court perhaps? Instead you insist every new law, every mishap, every anomaly is some how evil doings. To anyone who questions your theories you call "slaves" or "Amerikans". Insulting the American people will win you no points for your cause. Any proof the government could give would always be questioned by you and passed off as fake/altered.

Anti-government anger spurs 9-11 conspiracy belief (http://newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55)

and

Disturbing trend of 9/11 skeptics (http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/editorials/article/0,2777,DRMN_23964_4895190,00.html)

medicinal
12-29-2006, 12:43 AM
:D What exactly has the U.S. gotten from Iraq? We've spent billions of dollars on that war and we continue to spend billions more. I fail to see the profit. Uh, What about Haliburton and all the subsideraries of Haliburton that are getting billions of our tax money, eh? Why do you think the French and Germans wouldn't play, silly, Bush wouldn't let them in on any of the war contracts. This is a "For Profit War" and don't you forget it!!:pimp:

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 12:49 AM
If so much evidence exist why not take it to court and go through the legal system? World court perhaps? Instead you insist every new law, every mishap, every anomaly is some how evil doings. To anyone who questions your theories you call "slaves" or "Amerikans". Insulting the American people will win you no points for your cause. Any proof the government could give would always be questioned by you and passed off as fake/altered.
[/URL]

It doesn't have to be me taking them to court. The 9/11 families HAVE pursued this legally, and have been BLOCKED! Why would they allow me to prove it and not them? If i was trying to insult Americans then I wouldn't bring out MY POINT OF VIEW. the poeple truly insulting you are the ones that keep dangling false satisfactions in your face, so that you don't see the TRUTH! (ie: the fucking corporations)

and i have read all the documents and statements the gov't put out, and looked at them WITHOUT a bias. MY conclusion is the same, because they KEEP HIDING the truth. MY guess is that you believe the 5 frame footage of the PENTAGON is sufficient evidence. Well if you think sherlock holmes (or anyone w/ a brain) would have been okay with that evidence you're DEAD wrong.

as for your links:

I don't read anything that comes from the Mainstream News. B/C of the people that control them. Watch some real news, it can be found on a channel called FreeSpeech TV, they give an unbiased look into today's issue, and HAVE REPEATEDLY showed 9/11 Truth Programs.

slipknotpsycho
12-29-2006, 01:06 AM
you know, coming from an un-biased 'side' your 'big talk' (whether it be typing in all caps, or using larger text) does the exact opposite of what you're going for... it only makes someone want to credit you less, because only idiots and imbecils yell and scream in the middle of a debate, which is what the larger text insinuates.... just to let you know... as for those sites you easily dismiss, it's kinda funny, you claim to be someone who looks at everything without bias, yet there you are claiming the big news corporations are controlled by some scandelous-evil government program.... just kinda funny to sit back and watch everyone contradict themselves at every statment...

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 01:17 AM
just to let you know... as for those sites you easily dismiss, it's kinda funny, you claim to be someone who looks at everything without bias, yet there you are claiming the big news corporations are controlled by some scandelous-evil government program.... just kinda funny to sit back and watch everyone contradict themselves at every statment...

i dont need anyone to FILTER out information. i look at ORIGINAL documents or reports. Try looking at the 500 page 9/11 Commission Report or testimonies from Condoleeza Rice during the hearings or eye-witness reports. While mainstream media may feel some facts are unimportant, i feel is NECESSARY to figure out what actually happened. Major Networks are in it to MAKE MONEY, just like everyone else, they are trying to please their DEMOGRAPHIC (and it's a demographic that i DON'T fit in).

AND, if the corporations aren't controlled by the government, How come they NEVER say the Iraqi Civilians death count is over 1/2 million? is that too unimportant? seems like 1 dead American soldier makes the news, is 1/2 million iraqis equal to 1 american?

and just for shits and giggles:
here is a REPUBLICAN whistleblowing
how the FBI doesn't comply... WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE!!!
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/GOP_Rep._fuels_Oklahoma_City_bombing_1228.html
.... this TRULY proves that once you get down and dirty in the FACTS, republican or democrat, you SPEAK out!

slipknotpsycho
12-29-2006, 02:04 AM
that really has nothing to do with what i said..... calm down with your conspiracy theories for five damn minutes and read the words infront of you.... just FIVE minutes, is that too much to ask? or do you think george bush has his hand up my ass and i'm his puppet telling you what HE wants me to tell you... :rolleyes: your entire reply had not one thing to do with what i just said to you...

harris7
12-29-2006, 02:24 AM
The US government at best is Strongly influenced by the will of corporations. I hope no one disagrees. Many corporations have made humongous profit in Iraq. I also hope no one disagrees here.

Was the will of these corporations enough to enable them to pressure the government into war? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.

An interesting quote,
??when war becomes this profitable, were going to see a lot more of it?
-some important person

I think we should all consider that the we are all probably being distracted as to what the real reason for invading Iraq was. And I hope we all accept that it wasn??t to bring democracy or to remove WMD.

Did anyone on here know that Iraq months b4 the war was planning to switch the currency oil was traded in from USD to Euro??s. This change would largely deflate the American dollars value. The invasion of Iraq stopped this change and was hugely beneficial to America. But did it cause the war, Who fuckin knows.

The commissioners report was a bunch of bull. It was supposto be the most thorough evaluation of 911. Yet they don??t even mention tower 7 which fell. Hmmm that??s odd.

Did anyone else know that Osama Bin L. on the day of and twice since has stated that he was not involved with 911. Then days later he contradicts himself with that video.
Odd again

As well al qaeda has said they would turn Osama over to a third party if the US could prove he did it.

I also believe the pentagon wasn??t hit by a plane and not exclusively because of the picture I attached. But, it is a powerful picture. And the official store that the plane vaporized, leaves a little to be desired.

Anyone who thinks bush is responsible for 911 is as foolish as the people who think Bush makes any decisions. He is a puppet to more intelligent and important people. It??s not crazy to think the US gov would attack their own citizens they??ve done some scary things in the past.

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 02:38 AM
that really has nothing to do with what i said..... calm down with your conspiracy theories for five damn minutes and read the words infront of you.... just FIVE minutes, is that too much to ask? or do you think george bush has his hand up my ass and i'm his puppet telling you what HE wants me to tell you... :rolleyes: your entire reply had not one thing to do with what i just said to you...

try to focus, i may give you a treat:

how is it not LOGICAL for me to DISMISS mainstream media reports when i KNOW they are filtering the information? It is biased to come to the conclusion that the media is no good, but this is AFTER I HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH TO DETERMINE THAT THE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED. so give me some original documents, or at the very least conclusions WITH CITATIONS and i'll look at ANYTHING w/ and unbiased mind ;); if there's facts in the shit someone gives me and it goes on to conclude something COMPLETELY opposite than what i originally believed then I will change my mind!

if you can wrap your mind around that (and take your time), you will see it's not contradictory to dismiss his links.

slipknotpsycho
12-29-2006, 02:44 AM
yeah, dude, you seriously need to pull your conspiracy theory filled head out of your ass, again, your post has nothing to do with mine, you're still trying to make arguments backing up your theories, when i'm not even trying to debate them, in any way, shape or form.... and don't let me mislead you, i have no intention of reading what you have to say.... i don't care about the subject.... the government lies, we all know this... what good does it do to sit there and shoot holes in their reports, or vice versa, them shoot holes in the conspiracy theories? nothing.... it accomplishes nothing.. i have no intent to read or study either way into it, it's over and done with...

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 02:49 AM
Anyone who thinks bush is responsible for 911 is as foolish as the people who think Bush makes any decisions. He is a puppet to more intelligent and important people. It??s not crazy to think the US gov would attack their own citizens they??ve done some scary things in the past.

great to see another "nut job" on the website.

never knew that iraq was going to switch the currency to EURO's, so that was great info man!

and mate, Iraq has the 2nd largest oil reserves. Iraq's oil reserves have been off limits to the US when Sadaam was in power. Oil leads to the MOST CONTROL because it's limited (that's why they don't want cars running on water, hemp, sugarcane, etc).
also, Iraq had some of the greatest artifacts of the WORLD. The museums were all raided, so many of Mesopotamia's artifacts have been long gone. Hard to imagine no US Soldiers guarded it, or maybe they did for awhile, while Bush's Masters went in and robbed the place. Destroy all historical evidence and bam, history is yours to be written (kind of the reason why we say Egypt was built only 5-6k years ago.)
another reason so America can further advance their weapons technology. We buy millions of weapons every year, and if we're NOT in war they are going unused. We could sell them or test them out (i think the gov't thinks testing the weapons out is more FUN). You prob know how important America's defense system is, and well with continuing war they not only do the above but the amount of money you can receive for weapons during war is unbelievable (fucking 2 bil a week on iraq!), so of course everyone goes out happy, especially corps

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 02:56 AM
yeah, dude, you seriously need to pull your conspiracy theory filled head out of your ass, again, your post has nothing to do with mine, you're still trying to make arguments backing up your theories, when i'm not even trying to debate them, in any way, shape or form.... and don't let me mislead you, i have no intention of reading what you have to say.... i don't care about the subject.... the government lies, we all know this... what good does it do to sit there and shoot holes in their reports, or vice versa, them shoot holes in the conspiracy theories? nothing.... it accomplishes nothing.. i have no intent to read or study either way into it, it's over and done with...

hehe, i knew you were dumb, but god-damn!
poking holes in THEIR report on the internet is a step to get THINKERS to WAKE UP!, BUT you are completely right to say that this is kind of doing nothing.

anyway, i hope you have a nice life since you now regard me as dead. i have no hope for you, but good luck if you eventually see the THRIVING invisble prison you live in.

slipknotpsycho
12-29-2006, 03:09 AM
hehe, i knew you were dumb, but god-damn!
poking holes in THEIR report on the internet is a step to get THINKERS to WAKE UP!, BUT you are completely right to say that this is kind of doing nothing.

anyway, i hope you have a nice life since you now regard me as dead. i have no hope for you, but good luck if you eventually see the THRIVING invisble prison you live in.

lol you just make me laugh.... but yeah, whatever i'm not gonna keep this shit up... getting thinkers to wake up... and then what? like anyone's EVER going to do anything about their fucked up governmental situation, other than continuing to pass on how the government is wrong, and where their errors are? do you actually believe anything is EVER going to come of it all, honestly?

bobthenuker
12-29-2006, 03:11 AM
I'm not a firm believer in most of these 9/11 conspiracies that are going around, but to claim that the US is a great nation and had no reason to lie to its people or the world is bs.

The thing is that the governemnt may have had a hand in 9/11, or they may not have. What most people refuse to accept is that this is bascially the opinion of a person because none of us have enough full-proof evidence to proove anything. A lot of people claim that they have special knowledge or claim to see the truth while others turn a blind eye toward the whole thing. On the other hand the other side may have some other claims to call the other side crazy or whatnot. I suppose this is up for debate, but to dismiss the side that claims the gov't had a hand in 9/11 as being false, without much reason more than a "you're crazy", or "you have no respect for the families of those who died", is just ignorant. There are many sources out there that present very influential evidence on this subject. I have seen many documentaries, such as Loose Change, and all I can say is that it raises an eyebrow. I don't know how many people have seen such documentaries, but to all those nay-sayers, who don't believe in these so called "conspiracies" I suggest you check out some of these documentaries, and then go out and try to research somethings ureself b4 u go on calling those that beleive nutjobs.

A really good documentary is "why we fight". It bascially shows how war is making a select few men who are very influential in the governemnt very rich. The truth is that in this war, those companies that are providing all the guns and bombs, to army boots are becoming very rich The Military Industrial Complex is having a very good boom around now. The truth of the matter is that yes, the US is run by a select few corporations, and policy makers are influenced heavy by many of these companies. Many see war as a business, and it is indeed profitable, only when war is happening. In his farewell address, Eisenhower warned about the Military Industrial Complex getting out of hand, and a misplace of power. We are living that reality now. Just because we don't see it so clearly doesn't mean it's not happening.

For all those who people who claim this "conspiracy" is impossible because it was very well pulled off by Bush, and Bush is an idiot, well just because he is president doesn't make him the sole decision maker of this country, far from it actually. For all we know he may just be a puppet in the scheme of things. Once again that is something that we may never know. I'm not claiming there are a group of old white men int black suits pulling Bush's strings, but to claim that he is running most of the show is stupid. If the government did have a big hand in 9/11, I doubt he ran any of it, he probably just sat there idle, getting ready to piss about Iraq when they had that meeting the next day. There are such things as only public figurheads, who may not have much say in whats going on, but may be used as a scapegoat for an entire nation to trash on, or believe in.

ZeldaG.
12-29-2006, 03:13 AM
i am prety saure the people getting the money from iraq's oil and the ppl investing in the war are different ppl,

(im trying to say the ppl who get oil dont care how much is invested in war... see what i mean?)

And what do you mean show respect to the dead!!?? your the only one bringing up the dead :S Noone was showing disrespect ot anyone exept ythe government which i have nothing against... (what i am saying is questioning the way someone died or whu dunnit? isnt disrespectful.)

i think bush is just some idiot putting on a dumb face for some evil mastermind proffesor genius sitting somewhere deep in his oil mine running the whole of america and its invicnible governemtn....

shit after this post i better pack and fucking leg it...

Psycho4Bud
12-29-2006, 03:19 AM
I always love it when people show pics of how the airplane lined up with the building........here's a link to the physics lesson regarding that:

Real Life with Cartoon Physics (http://www.mbhs.edu/~ojenkins/Cartoon.html)
III. Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter.

This is one of the more interesting of the cartoon laws. This made me rather puzzeled as to how it would be used in the real world. At first I though about what would happen when a person hit a door. The person would leave a hole which looked excactly like them in the door. I initiall thought of how this could be used for law enforcement. In all banks, all of the doors could be equipted with a mechanizm which would have a button, and after the button is pushed, the door would take 10 to 20 seconds to open. This would make it so that if a person were robbing a bank and running from the poilce, they would have to wait 20 seconds to pass through the doors, while the police could have an access key which would allow the door to quickly open. This way if the person didn't want to wait for the door to open, they would have to run right through it. Thus leaving a 2-D picture of the theif which could be use in co-operation with the survalence cammeras to identify the culprit since you could see if the person fir the silhouette. The next idea would be good for garages since you wouldn't have to worry about the size of the enterance because the garage opening would fit your vehicle exactly.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

xblackdogx
12-29-2006, 03:30 AM
lol you just make me laugh.... but yeah, whatever i'm not gonna keep this shit up... getting thinkers to wake up... and then what? like anyone's EVER going to do anything about their fucked up governmental situation, other than continuing to pass on how the government is wrong, and where their errors are? do you actually believe anything is EVER going to come of it all, honestly?

No i don't believe anything will come out of it b/c of the general attitude of Americans. They are caught up in their own lives and can't sit or think still to connect some very important dots. and it's sad. i feel my fellow Americans are being used and if EVERY person gave a LITTLE effort we COULD DO SOMETHING.

until then, i will long for better healthcare, a PROPER education system, healthy food, adequate shelter, and clean water-- WHILE OUR CURRENT MASTERS WANT THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

maybe i'll visit you in your invisble prison one day, until then: so long!

harris7
12-29-2006, 03:55 AM
I always love it when people show pics of how the airplane lined up with the building........here's a link to the physics lesson regarding that:

This is one of the more interesting of the cartoon laws. This made me rather puzzeled as to how it would be used in the real world. At first I though about what would happen when a person hit a door. The person would leave a hole which looked excactly like them in the door. I initiall thought of how this could be used for law enforcement. In all banks, all of the doors could be equipted with a mechanizm which would have a button, and after the button is pushed, the door would take 10 to 20 seconds to open. This would make it so that if a person were robbing a bank and running from the poilce, they would have to wait 20 seconds to pass through the doors, while the police could have an access key which would allow the door to quickly open. This way if the person didn't want to wait for the door to open, they would have to run right through it. Thus leaving a 2-D picture of the theif which could be use in co-operation with the survalence cammeras to identify the culprit since you could see if the person fir the silhouette. The next idea would be good for garages since you wouldn't have to worry about the size of the enterance because the garage opening would fit your vehicle exactly.
Are you joking?

No one expects the plane to leave a silhouette. But it should leave some damage were the wings hit. As well as the two jet engines which weigh 15 tonnes each! That??s a lot of weight going very very fast, it would take a hell of a lot of cement to stop that.

I think the doc. Loose change does a good job of going over it. Everyone should watch it. I??ve watched it and I don??t accept it as truth. But it raises some questions and points out some interesting facts.

BTW I do believe that some powerful people in the US gov were involved. And these people probably aren??t in the public sphere to point fingers at.

Did you know that Rumsfeld told America that the pentagon lost 2.3 trillion dollars the day b4 9/11. Lucky for him the nation forgot the next day, lucky guy.
That??s 8000 per person in the USA.

Perp
12-30-2006, 12:18 AM
I don't know if they did it or not but I know one thing. False flag operations have been planned and used before by gov'ts to get what they want. eg Reichstag Fire, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods. A tool used to generate public support for aggressive action against a perceived enemy.

Plus the way the buildings collapsed so perfectly, no one can argue that it didn't look like a controlled demolition. I mean, a building fell down perfectly in its own footprint, that wasn't hit by a plane. And so when I saw the video of the firemen saying they heard a series of "pops" immediately before collapse, I couldn't accept there weren't explosives in the buildings.

So, whatever the truth is, we haven't heard it yet. And probably never will.

But we may live long enough to know the truth about JFK. I can't wait. No conspiracies here. Move along.

Breukelen advocaat
12-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Plus the way the buildings collapsed so perfectly, no one can argue that it didn't look like a controlled demolition. I mean, a building fell down perfectly in its own footprint, that wasn't hit by a plane. And so when I saw the video of the firemen saying they heard a series of "pops" immediately before collapse, I couldn't accept there weren't explosives in the buildings.

I was very close to the scene when it happened, and it was total mayhem.

I was told the "truth" on 9/11, by an architect, as I was leaving lower NYC on the subway. He told me that the buildings were going to collapse straight down - and this is exactly what happened a short time later.

Many of the original claims of explosions and "pops" have since been explained.

http://www.debunking911.com/
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch5.htm
http://thatsjuststupid.com/911.htm

harris7
12-30-2006, 02:12 AM
I’ve seen the videos and have seen the bursts coming out of the windows of the two towers and tower 7.
To be honest I don’t have the education to Know what did it. I also think too many people put their trust in the authorities. Most Americans see some “expert” on Fox news saying the explosions were from hot air. It might not make sense to them, actually I’m pretty sure their thought process doesn’t get that far. They just accept and believe.

But, everyone on here should hunt down the video of tower 7 falling. Its quite troubling, for 1 the explosions move upward seconds b4 it falls. If it was from hot air of anything due to the explosion the bursts would move downward.

What is the most powerful information, IMO, is that the 3 world trade towers are the first 3 towers to EVER fall from fire. We all must realize that towers are build to survive being hit by planes. And that’s why several towers have survived a plane hit in the past.

The most troublesome is tower 7. It didn’t get hit by a plane and was bearly on fire, yet it fell. And guess what no official story as to why. They just tried to forget about that tower and left it out of the report;

pisshead
12-30-2006, 05:54 AM
without a doubt, criminal elements of our government made 9/11 happen, and for bigger motives than "they hate our freedom..."...patriot act that gives us a parallel unconstitutional legal system naming all 'crimes' as terrorism, homeland security and police state dictatorship and economy at home, selling weapons and endless war abroad, getting more of the world under a fiat currency system, it's endless...

here's a relatively small 9/11 archive compared to other, but it's a start if anyone seriously wants to look into this stuff...all links to mainstream articles, LOC, government documents, et.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

and here are a couple videos to put things in a bigger perspective:
Aaron Russo's America, From Freedom to Fascism
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=america+freedom+fascism&hl=en

Alex Jones' Terror Storm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=terrorstorm&hl=en

Alex Jones' Martial Law
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661&q=alex+jones+martial+law&hl=en

Mr Rodgers
12-30-2006, 06:00 AM
1)i don't even know what you're trying to get across

2)if YOU have a problem with me typing in CAPS when saying they believe the government because they won't look into the FACTS is me trying to "scare people", then that's still you're problem, not mine.

3)and It wasn't George's Dad who helped Jr. with his oil companies (which he bankrupt..) it was his Saudi Arabian friends!!! The truth is out there, go fucking find it!

anyone who ISNT or DOESNT WANT TO look for the truth is a slave to the creators of money!

or they just dont give a god damn about politics they arent involved in like me

harris7
01-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Here is IMO a very important video. This is a video of a scholarly forum last year on 9/11. They start from square 1 with no assumptions, only the possible explanations. They move through the evidence, observations and reports; They often compare the data to the “official account” and find many interesting things. They also treat the demolition of tower 7 as a very real possibility, As you’ll see in the video its collapse is strikingly similar to a controlled demolition. In so very important ways that are very hard or impossible to account for by any other means.

This is a very unbiased video,

Please check it out.

http://filmstripinternational.com/filmstrips.php?filmstrip=jones2

dutch.lover
01-04-2007, 05:29 AM
I don't think Bush planned 9/11, but I definitely think it was an inside job. Creating controversy and pain like 9/11 did was the perfect way to bring a fractured country back together...and put their faith 100% into the government- hence allowing the gov't to do whatever the hell they wanted to.

AlwaysBlazed
01-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Bush is a dumbass. It wasn't him specifically who did the plan it was his administration. Every day I believe it more and more theres just so much evidence out there.

wrasler
01-07-2007, 06:26 AM
why is it so hard to believe it was a terrorist attack? if i recall, there was an attempted detonation of the world trade centers by al quaeda in 1993. wow. the fact of the matter is that a plane did crash into the building, and even if the government supposedly detonated it later on, the fact that a group of people took control of 4 planes and crashed them is alone enough justification for calling 9/11 a terrorist attack.

xblackdogx
01-07-2007, 05:34 PM
or they just dont give a god damn about politics they arent involved in like me

you're an idiot. if you live in america you are "involved" in these politics, whether you like it or not. USA Patriot Act is ONE example.

why is it so hard to believe it was a terrorist attack? if i recall, there was an attempted detonation of the world trade centers by al quaeda in 1993. wow. the fact of the matter is that a plane did crash into the building, and even if the government supposedly detonated it later on, the fact that a group of people took control of 4 planes and crashed them is alone enough justification for calling 9/11 a terrorist attack.

i want to believe that it was a terrorist attack. I WISH THE PROBLEM WAS simply 4 planes were hijacked by dumbasses that hate us. But the dumbasses that did this were those who are supposed to be "keeping us safe".

Get your FACTS to explain these photos. it is IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to cause this damage!

harris7
01-08-2007, 01:05 AM
thanks for the pictures

the simple truth is, that if the US gov. wanted to prove all us nut-jobs wrong. they could just release the 4 video tapes of a "plane" hitting the pentagon. They only released 4 frames from one. hmmm why would they do that?

Man today I just came across some very interesting thoughts on American politics. It’s in a book, I’ll type em out and post them. I think everyone will find them interesting

harris7
01-08-2007, 01:29 AM
By Richard Heinberg, From Power Down 2004

Neo-conservatism is the intellectual offspring of Leo Strauss (1899-1973), a Jewish scholar who fled Hitler’s Germany and taught political science at the University of Chicago. According to Shadia Drury in LeoStrauss and the American Right, (Grifin 1999), Strauss advocated an essentially Machiavellian approach to governance.

He believed that:
-A leader must perpetually deceive those being ruled. Those who lead are accountable to no overarching system of morals, only to the right of the superior to rule in inferior.

-Religion is the force that binds society together, and is therefore the tool by which the ruler can manipulate the masses (any religion will do)

- Secularism in society is to be suppressed, because it leads to critical thinking and dissent.

- A political system can be stable only if it is united against an external threat, and that if no read threat exists, one should be manufactured

mmm mmm, lovin the the neo-cons

HinduKush83
01-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Remember that George W. Bush is a minion and is not in full control, despite him believing that he is. Thats what daddy's cocaine will do.

I do believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by entities inside the US government. There were many reports of explosions going off in the WTC complex and there are bright flashes seen just right before the planes make impact. The planes that were "hijacked" going to NYC were said to be military craft. You can also see what looks like controlled demolitions going off as the buildings are crumbling down. The plane that was supposed to have crashed in Pennsylvania was supposedly shot down by an F-15 which explains the wreckage for miles and the supposed plane that hit the Pentagon was probably rerouted while a missile hit the Pentagon. It only created a 16 foot hole and there was hardly any fire on the ground from it. If it had all of that jet fuel, then the whole area should have been on fire for days, yet it was not. I have seen the video of the Pentagon wall crumbling down 20 minutes AFTER the impact! A plane could definitely have not hit the Pentagon. There were reports that people saw what looked like a cruise missile and not a plane. It would be very hard for a pilot to hit the Pentagon at that speed and that altitude.

Now if the government lied about the Pentagon, why should we believe them that Muslim hijackers used boxcutters and hijacked airplanes? Sounds more like propaganda to me.

Now I am not saying I hate America or that it is evil. Far from it. Most people in government and public service are good people. It's like having one or two bad members in a family. The US government just has a small sect (neo-cons aka "the crazies") that want to rule the world and impose US policy all over using US military power. Just read the Project For A New American Century's pamphlet and you will clearly see that they needed another Pearl Harbor to implement their policies and 9/11 was the "miracle" they needed.

I hate to admit it, but I am convinced that a small certain group of people rule the world. I know David Icke gets into this a lot. Alex Jones is more on the rational side, with David being more on the New Age spiritual side, but both pretty much believe in the same core principles that the world is headed for a one world fascist New World Order government.

harris7
01-08-2007, 05:49 AM
It only created a 16 foot hole and there was hardly any fire on the ground from it. If it had all of that jet fuel, then the whole area should have been on fire for days, yet it was not. I have seen the video of the Pentagon wall crumbling down 20 minutes AFTER the impact! A plane could definitely have not hit the Pentagon. There were reports that people saw what looked like a cruise missile and not a plane. It would be very hard for a pilot to hit the Pentagon at that speed and that altitude.

Now if the government lied about the Pentagon, why should we believe them that Muslim hijackers used boxcutters and hijacked airplanes? Sounds more like propaganda to me..

I know man, i agree. There is some very strong evidence that contradicts the story that a plane hit the pentagon. As well, as i said b4 if the government wanted to greatly impact the credibility of the conspiracy theorists all they need to do is release one of the tapes they have of a "plane" hitting the building. But they dont.
Why?
Well with over 50% of New York city believing that the Gov. had a hand to play in 9/11 it would be greatly in their interest to release the tape. Yet they dont, i guess releasing the tape wouldn't help their situation? wonder why that could be

:rasta:

GotWake88
01-08-2007, 07:42 AM
What is to be gained? hmm

9/11 in effect granted Bush with more executive power than any President before him, with legislations such as Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act. It allowed him to get away with violating Foreign Intelligence Survellence Act of 1978.

There is no doubt that the Iraq War Resolution would not have passed pre-9/11. Where has all the money gone? WEAPONS CONTRACTS! To whom? Halliburton!

Larry Silverstein also signed an enormous insurance agreement specifically for terrorism in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

Put options on Boeing, Am Airlines, and United were 3-5 times the daily average in the week before 9/11.

Is there proof that it was an inside job? Probably not. Was there anything to gain from it? Certainly.

HinduKush83
01-08-2007, 07:59 AM
What is to be gained? hmm

9/11 in effect granted Bush with more executive power than any President before him, with legislations such as Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act. It allowed him to get away with violating Foreign Intelligence Survellence Act of 1978.

There is no doubt that the Iraq War Resolution would not have passed pre-9/11. Where has all the money gone? WEAPONS CONTRACTS! To whom? Halliburton!

Larry Silverstein also signed an enormous insurance agreement specifically for terrorism in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

Put options on Boeing, Am Airlines, and United were 3-5 times the daily average in the week before 9/11.

Is there proof that it was an inside job? Probably not. Was there anything to gain from it? Certainly.People forget the Reichstag fire incident which gave Adolf Hitler dictatorial powers in the name of "security". Hmmm...why does this sound so familiar?

harris7
01-08-2007, 07:23 PM
One approach to look at the events of 9/11 would be to treat it like any other crime scene.
This is what the author of “crossing the rubicon” did. His first question is, “who benefited”. Strongly enough the US gov. probably benefited more than any other party involved. Very strange. Same with the owner of the towers, with his huge insurance policy. Wow, how often are the victims the largest beneficiary.
Anyways, I actually haven’t read the book, my father has. And he was very very skeptical of US gov. involvement b4 he read it and now he is “open to anything” because there is just so much evidence of their involvement.

If anyone seriously wants to learn about this topic. Or learn were us ”nut-jobs” are coming from, you should check out this book.

Link:
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/item/books-978086571540/0865715408/Crossing+the+Rubicon+The+Decline+of+the+American+E mpire+at+t?ref=Search+Books%3a+'Crossing+the+Rubic on'

TxRooster97
01-09-2007, 09:37 PM
9/11 wasn't totally geared for gaining oil in the middle east. The real reason was for real estate, ladies and gentlemen. Think about it. What better way to set up permanent military bases in "that region" than to have terrorists from "that region" attack your home land? You don't believe me? Didn't you know that the gov't. found their (terrorists) PAPER passports in the rubble that was hot enough to melt steel and retain a substantially high heat signature for almost 3 weeks?

As far as who to believe, I believe the men and women of the police departments, fire departments, port authority, rescue services, and employees in the towers. If these people say there were bombs going off, then I believe them. They have no reason to embelish the truth nor do they gain anything from their stories.

Sorry for the rant, just my $0.02. Have a great day y'all!

cbdave
01-09-2007, 10:13 PM
When i first saw the conspiracy video i believed it, but then i realized that it was retarded for the US to do that, but i'm sceptacle that an airplane hit the pentagon.

Zimzum
01-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Pentagon eyewitnesses (http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html) Hundreds of eyewitness accounts of the pentagon. Most saw a large airliner hit it. This link is from a 9/11 research web site.

I too would like to see some CCTV footage of the impact. One reason I can think of of them not releasing any is that maybe there cameras were not working or recording at the time. Dummy cameras perhaps? To admit this would be a breach of security. And a reason to not show what they may not have. If it wasnt for people with cameras we probly would not have seen the first plane impact the first WTC tower. The time between both WTC buildings being hit was enough time for media outlets to set up shop with there cameras and better catch the impact of building two.

xblackdogx
01-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Pentagon eyewitnesses (http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html) Hundreds of eyewitness accounts of the pentagon. Most saw a large airliner hit it. This link is from a 9/11 research web site.

did you look at the pictures i put up of the pentagon?
that puts ANY eyewitness account of a large airliner
in question!

harris7
01-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I too would like to see some CCTV footage of the impact. One reason I can think of of them not releasing any is that maybe there cameras were not working or recording at the time. Dummy cameras perhaps? two.

acctually there were 4 cameras viewing the building. 1 traffic camera, 1 gas station camera and two from a hotel. The FBI were at the locations within 5 min to remove all the tapes. There may have been more cameras owned by the pentagon

SwirlyMass
01-11-2007, 03:35 AM
one of my biggest doubts about 9/11 was how someone hijacked that shit with box cutters and utility knives.

must have been 200 6 year old girls on both of those flights cause no real american man would puss out so much. fucking box cutters! hah.

Terrorist with a box cutter meets my fist:
my 1" stab wound at the most; 10% fatality.
me and 4 other guys stomping terrorists head until its 2D; 99.995% fatality.

I guess if they had hostages it would be a little different. but wtf who hijacks a plane in the air then kills the pilot when they plan on landing it and demanding money or something. so retarded.

Why do you people keep saying there is no profit. War=Profit and bolstered economy. Guess who got the defense contracts for the Iraq war: Haliburton. A company on par with Enron in my eyes. Guess who used to be the VP of this wonderful enterprise: Dick Cheney.

Must just be a coincidence huh?

Breukelen advocaat
01-11-2007, 05:13 AM
one of my biggest doubts about 9/11 was how someone hijacked that shit with box cutters and utility knives.

must have been 200 6 year old girls on both of those flights cause no real american man would puss out so much. fucking box cutters! hah.

Terrorist with a box cutter meets my fist:
my 1" stab wound at the most; 10% fatality.
me and 4 other guys stomping terrorists head until its 2D; 99.995% fatality.

Plenty of planes have been hijacked in the past, with no resistance, simply because the passengers and crew thought that they would safer just landing wherever the hijackers wanted. Had the passengers known that it was a jihad suicide mission, there definitely would have been people trying to stop it - as they did on the plane that crashed in Somerset County, Pennsylvania

It never should have happened simply because the pilots' cabins should have been locked, Israeli-style.

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://wtc.nist.gov
http://thatsjuststupid.com/911.htm

peacetrain
01-11-2007, 05:25 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7501020220921158523&q=label%3A%22penn+and+teller%22

And if you haven't seen Bullshit! Episode on the War on Drugs, it's on Google Video as well....good stuff. Besides the Global Warming episode, I tend to agree with these guys.

xblackdogx
01-11-2007, 06:59 AM
There may have been more cameras owned by the pentagon

may have been more cameras???

WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PENTAGON!! THE MOST SECURE BUILDING ON EARTH!

IF YOU LOOK AT THE PENTAGON PICS I POSTED UP ON THIS THREAD YOU CAN SEE ALL THE CAMERAS ON TOP OF THE PENTAGON ROOF. THERE'S TOO MANY TO COUNT!

trem0lo
01-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Conspiracy theorists take a bunch of random, speculative facts and weave their web with them. Then they make a documentary or website that seems plausible based on these facts.

"There were reports of this and that"
"Explosions were heard at the base"
"I read on the internet that blah blah blah"

You tell us not to believe our own government and yet you believe stuff on the internet. There are a thousand other facts you are ignoring, and that's just faulty reasoning.

lazy smoker7
01-11-2007, 09:12 AM
lol this is funny, i think that bush knew it was going to happen but didnt care so he didnt tell any one. ( my fav presiendt is bill clinton, u kno the one that had an affai and said "he didnt inhale lol) just like back on dec 7, 1941 they knew pearl harbor was going to happen 3 hours before it happend and just dint give a fuck. or i dunno if i making sense or what

harris7
01-11-2007, 10:08 PM
WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PENTAGON!! THE MOST SECURE BUILDING ON EARTH!

Good point. They Clearly could prove it was a plane from 43 different angles if they wanted to.

Conspiracy theorists take a bunch of random, speculative facts and weave their web with them. Then they make a documentary or website that seems plausible based on these facts.

You tell us not to believe our own government and yet you believe stuff on the internet. There are a thousand other facts you are ignoring, and that's just faulty reasoning.

You make a good point. You should realize that 95% of conspiracy theorists don??t believe what is proposed in loose change!
My view is rather simple, I don??t know what happened, but what I do know is that it isn??t what the Gov says happened. If you take the time to do some research you??ll find gaping flaws in the story, Flaws that no other information could explain (so don??t say were just selectively forgetting facts.).

Personally my biggest problems with the 9/11 story is the ??plane? hitting the pentagon and tower 7 collapsing. More so, no tall building in history has fallen from fire! The first 3 ever happened on the same day, WOW what are the chances. Other buildings, for example the empire state building, have been hit by planes and didn??t fall.

Put a little faith in your abilities and a little time to research. Look at the pictures of the pentagon, Look at the small localized hole; look at the lack of debris in the area (remember how large a plane is). Then look at the ??official story? that the plane ??vaporized?. Vaporized means evaporated. The official story is that the fire was so hot that the metal evaporated!!! I know a lot about chemistry and even if this occurred the metal wouldn??t travel far, it would precipitate out of the air very very quickly at a short distance.
So if the plane did vaporize then molten metal would be found everywhere on the site. None was found. Ever heard of conservation of mass. Hmmm. Now what ??fact? that I forgot explains this?

Krogith
01-11-2007, 10:47 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm

They have a Gain in this war.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

harris7
01-11-2007, 11:29 PM
krogith, i dont have time to watch that video.

but i've seen the one in your sig. What do you think of it, I thought they took a pretty unbiased approach at it. i posted it on here b4

Krogith
01-11-2007, 11:36 PM
krogith, i dont have time to watch that video.

but i've seen the one in your sig. What do you think of it, I thought they took a pretty unbiased approach at it. i posted it on here b4

I put it there because I think it is one of the most FACT driven Arguments on the subject.

Try and get some time to watch the one i posted
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm (it's in english after a min)

harris7
01-24-2007, 04:02 AM
mmm, here is a very short 4min long video that points out very very important things.

it is all about tower 7. The tower no one seems to care much about.
the thrid tower that fell on 911.
Why did WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 collapse?: Were there explosives planted? - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5848378758602000405)

Zimzum
01-24-2007, 05:22 AM
Just a video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1556575484235720126)of a jet flying 500 mph into a fortified wall for a nuclear reactor. Atomization? While the pentagon wall wasn't as thick the same could be possible.

VisionaryUrbanTactic
01-24-2007, 02:17 PM
WKJO: Who Killed John O'Neill? - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3857917663523144457)

one of the best video's made about 9-11, about a part most americans have no ideal about.

meet the best evidence we got

who killed john o'neil

VisionaryUrbanTactic
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Just a video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1556575484235720126)of a jet flying 500 mph into a fortified wall for a nuclear reactor. Atomization? While the pentagon wall wasn't as thick the same could be possible.

thanks for showing us a plane about 1/10th the size of an airline plane.

i researched 9-11 for 8 months, 6 hours a day.

yes, the government did have something to do with it.

research the 2.3 trillion that rummy went on tv on 9-10-01 and said we lost.

notice how the pentagon plane "hit" in the exact place where all those files where the money went were kept?

notice how most of the personal in the pentagon that was killed that day were accountants working on where that money went?

notice in pics days before 9-11, how there is a line in the grass that is almost the exact path the plane took comming in?

notice how over 200 israeli spies have been arrested in the us since 9-11?

notice how the pentagon fire burned for 20 mins, vaporized the plane, but left everyone's dna intact?

notice how the terrorists checked onto the plane under a fake id, but yet kept there real id on them or in there bags?

notice how the night before they meet there maker, they were out commiting not one, but 2 unforgiveable sins, by drinking and womanizing at a bar, which they left there koran and a bizz card at?

yeah, that dont sound like a set-up

hahahahaha

Zimzum
01-24-2007, 03:33 PM
thanks for showing us a plane about 1/10th the size of an airline plane

1/10th the size? Try about half to a third of the size. All a bigger 757 would do is transfer more energy on impact. Reason why it blew threw 3 rings of the pentagon?

notice how the pentagon plane "hit" in the exact place where all those files where the money went were kept?

Bullshit. First I heard of that. And also there is no way for us to know what "filing cabinet" they were in. Most likely it was stored digitally. The building in question is a top secret facility. And I doubt even the director at the Pentagon has a clue, for the most part of whats stored in what filing cabinet and where.

notice how most of the personal in the pentagon that was killed that day were accountants working on where that money went?

Bullshit! Out of the 125 pentagon victims, not counting anyone who was on flight 77, only 11 of them were accountants or budget analysis.

Pentagon victims list (http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/pentagon.victims.html)

notice in pics days before 9-11, how there is a line in the grass that is almost the exact path the plane took comming in?

And there was also construction / renovations going on to that section. Possible its old tracks from whatever left those spools there? And if as allot of these theories claim the plane was remote controlled then there would be no need for any line or visual eye markers.

notice how over 200 israeli spies have been arrested in the us since 9-11?

The only places I've heard anything even remotely like this are people who link 9/11 to anti-semitic actions.

notice how the pentagon fire burned for 20 mins, vaporized the plane, but left everyone's dna intact?

DNA can be extracted from bone. Cremation is a very long process. Unless these people were running at 500 mph into concrete with the same mass of an aircraft, they wouldn't just vaporize.

notice how the terrorists checked onto the plane under a fake id, but yet kept there real id on them or in there bags?

You never given the police a fake name? Ever watch the show COPS when someone gets searched and they find like 5-10 stolen or fake IDs on them? Damn Ive gone threw airport security post 9/11 with weed, no questions asked.

notice how the night before they meet there maker, they were out commiting not one, but 2 unforgiveable sins, by drinking and womanizing at a bar, which they left there koran and a bizz card at?

Extremest do not follow the true calling of Islam. It is also a sin in there religion to commit Jihad against unarmed men, women, and children. Didn't we have some crazy christian cult that all drank the kool-aid to get on that UFO?

Psycho4Bud
01-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Zimzum.....we agree on something? LOL.....your wasting time with these folk but hell, nice effort. I've posted that vid on the jet many a time but hell, trying to convince the paranoid is a losing battle.;)

harris7
01-24-2007, 05:29 PM
notice how the pentagon fire burned for 20 mins, vaporized the plane, but left everyone's dna intact?aha

This is the only piece of information I need to Know they are lying.
It??s a horrible cover story anyone whos taken a reasonable amount of chemistry would know this. And I would hope most civilians would too.
Maybe it??s just the terms the used ??vaporized? not evaporated.

Its such a poor story it shows how much respect of the intelligence of their citizens the US gov has

harris7
01-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Zimzum.....we agree on something? LOL.....your wasting time with these folk but hell, nice effort. I've posted that vid on the jet many a time but hell, trying to convince the paranoid is a losing battle.;)

That is an impressive video of the jet.

We must keep in mind that almost every variable between that video and 911 are different

If you change every variable is it reasonable to expect the same result?

And BTW the Jet did not vaporize like they claim the 757 did.
The government wants us to believe that almost the entire plane vaporized and turned into the gas state (yes metal in the gas state) and then disappeared.

Although I can image the first happening, even though it is impossible as nothing could generate that amount of heat, I cannot believe the second. WE all know the law of conservation of matter.

Psycho, why I say it is impossible go look up how much energy (in kilojoules) it takes to heat up all that metal from 25 degrees C to vaporization.
Then find out how much fuel is in the plane and how much total energy that fuel has (again in kilojoules)

You will find that it is impossible

Delta9 UK
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
harris - how does the energy in the aircraft itself figure?

does an airliner pushing 500mph+ with all that mass make up some of the missing energy?

I'm on the fence on this one, but I don't buy the official story btw

Delta9 UK
01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
that video is an F-4 Phantom, big - for a fighter, I've sat in one :)

Its going 800kmh if the speedo on the video is accurate? anyway...

It is valid in showing the amazing amount of destruction such an impact makes, but the conditions are too dissimilar to me.

YouTube - NASA crash plane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaLm11xLOk) 747 but hey....

frylok
01-25-2007, 11:37 AM
!!ALERT!! !!ALERT!! !!ALERT!!

Shocking new evidence has just been unearthed which points to the TRUE cause, behind the 9/11 attacks.

Suck on this xblackdogx and co. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhDIm48a_4)

:rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke:

Psycho4Bud
01-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Loved that episode..........Kyle did it!

See your new.....welcome aboard!!:joint1:

xblackdogx
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
i don't mind being singled out,
nothing to argue though

young Hustla
01-28-2007, 10:55 AM

yea i feel u. and its more then just the old look up immortal technique

DeepFriedBrain
01-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Osam Bin laden was trained by the CIA.
Bush snr was head of thre CIA, and is the only ex-president that still get CIA reports.
Geoge jnr knew something was going to happen but he didn't know it was this, he thought he was getting a puppy.
Look how much money the oil, petro-chemical and weapon companies make from this.
Every burger sold on the US bases in Iraq, a small cut goes to the firm that built the base. The same people that own these companies have intimate access to your government.
The UK's and USA's biggest export is arms and ordanance.
George Bush- Traitor to the human race.
Using your taxes to visit death on the children of people that you don't know.

VisionaryUrbanTactic
01-29-2007, 01:43 PM
1/10th the size? Try about half to a third of the size. All a bigger 757 would do is transfer more energy on impact. Reason why it blew threw 3 rings of the pentagon?

your kidding me right?

my dad was air force for 30 years, i was part of the c.a.p. for 10 years.

the phantom happens to be my fav jet ever.

your gonna tell us that a 2 seater jet is anywhere near the same size as a 200 person jumbo jet?

hahahhahahahahaha

dude, stop smoking

Bullshit. First I heard of that. And also there is no way for us to know what "filing cabinet" they were in. Most likely it was stored digitally. The building in question is a top secret facility. And I doubt even the director at the Pentagon has a clue, for the most part of whats stored in what filing cabinet and where.

59. Rumsfeld announces Pentagon lost track of $2.3 trillion the day before it gets hit (CBS, DoD) attacks came near end of fiscal year & important budget information was located in the damaged area (Arlington County) large number of fatalities at Pentagon were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts (Pitt Post-Gazette)

Bullshit! Out of the 125 pentagon victims, not counting anyone who was on flight 77, only 11 of them were accountants or budget analysis.

Pentagon victims list

i see the link you posted left almost half to 3/4ths of the peoples jobs blank.

like i said, and like the pittsburgh paper reported, a large number of bookkeepers/accountants and budget guys were killed.

And there was also construction / renovations going on to that section. Possible its old tracks from whatever left those spools there? And if as allot of these theories claim the plane was remote controlled then there would be no need for any line or visual eye markers.

first off there was ONE track, not 2, so what machine that brings spools of cable runs on one set of tracks?

was it a truck on roller blades?

The only places I've heard anything even remotely like this are people who link 9/11 to anti-semitic actions.

oh, you mean like fox news?

2001 The FBI is investigating 5 Israeli moving companies as possible fronts for Israeli intelligence.

2001 JDL's Irv Rubin arrested for planning to bomb a US Congressman. He dies before he can be brought to trial.

2002 The DEA issues a report that Israeli spies, posing as art students, have been trying to penetrate US Government offices.

2002 police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at high speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used to "deliver furniture." The next day, police discovered traces of TNT and RDX military-grade plastic explosives inside the passenger cabin and on the steering wheel of the vehicle. The FBI then announces that the tests that showed explosives were false positives by cigarette smoke, a claim test experts say is ridiculous. Based on an alibi provided by a woman, the case is closed and the Israelis are handed over to INS to be sent back to Israel. One week later, the woman who provided the alibi vanishes.

2003 The Police Chief of Cloudcroft stops a truck speeding through a school zone. The drivers turn out to be Israelis with expired passports. Claiming to be movers, the truck contains junk furniture and several boxes. The Israelis are handed over to immigration. The contents of the boxers are not revealed to the public.

2003 Israel deploys assassination squads into other countries, including the United States. The US Government does not protest.

2004 Police near the Nuclear Fuel Services plant in Tennessee stop a truck after a three mile chase, during which the driver throws a bottle containing a strange liquid from the cab. The drivers turn out to be Israelis using fake Ids. The FBI refuses to investigate and the Israelis are released.

2004 Two Israelis try to enter Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, home to eight Trident submarines. The truck tests positive for explosives.

Original source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40684,00.html (File no longer available on Fox News.)

BRIT HUME, HOST: It has been more than 16 years since a civilian working for the Navy was charged with passing secrets to Israel. Jonathan Pollard pled guilty to conspiracy to commit espionage and is serving a life sentence. At first, Israeli leaders claimed Pollard was part of a rogue operation, but later took responsibility for his work.

Now Fox News has learned some U.S. investigators believe that there are Israelis again very much engaged in spying in and on the U.S., who may have known things they didn't tell us before Sept. 11. Fox News correspondent Carl Cameron has details in the first of a four-part series.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CARL CAMERON, FOX NEWS CORRESPONDENT: Since Sept. 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations. A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States.

There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9/11 attacks, but investigators suspect that they Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are "tie-ins." But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, "evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

Numerous classified documents obtained by Fox News indicate that even prior to Sept. 11, as many as 140 other Israelis had been detained or arrested in a secretive and sprawling investigation into suspected espionage by Israelis in the United States.

DNA can be extracted from bone. Cremation is a very long process. Unless these people were running at 500 mph into concrete with the same mass of an aircraft, they wouldn't just vaporize.

i can see your not the brightest guy on here.

tellme exactly how much heat would be needed to melt one of the engines?

cause by EVERYONE'S account, there were only parts of one engine.

and then tell me how much heat you need to cremate a person.

i think you will find that if we found 99.9% of everyones dna, then we should of found ALOT more of the plane, which i hate to tell you, the engine would of been there for hours under alot more heat then is needed to cremate someone.

You never given the police a fake name? Ever watch the show COPS when someone gets searched and they find like 5-10 stolen or fake IDs on them? Damn Ive gone threw airport security post 9/11 with weed, no questions asked.

wow

i can not believe your thought process dude.

these were terrorist masterminds remember?

we had no clue about these guys untill 9-11 they were so smooth.

and to anwser your question, you would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to get on a plane with one id, and have your real id in your pocket.

i mean, which one is it?

are they master terrorists or high school morons?

cause even kids know when they goto a bar with a fake id, to not carry your real id.

Extremest do not follow the true calling of Islam. It is also a sin in there religion to commit Jihad against unarmed men, women, and children.

which is another reason why i know the arabs did not do it.

and yes, for ur info, extremists stilll want to get into heaven, what the fcuk do you think jihad is about?

come back after doing some research homie.

VisionaryUrbanTactic
01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
- The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget information was in the damaged area. (Arlington County After-Action Report)

- Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts . They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck. (South Coast Today)

Now think about it, less than 24hrs after Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld (who was on the safe side of the Pentagon when it was hit) announces his agency lost track of a mind-blowing $2.3 trillion dollars, the section that housed the people and paper trail that would know where all that money went was blown up in the most bizarre events in America's history.

to date

no one knows where that money went.

to date

no one has ever investigated where the money went.

99.9% of americans have no ideal the dod lost 1/3rd our national debt, and yet we keep giving them record amounts of money.

VisionaryUrbanTactic
01-29-2007, 02:24 PM
here is some serious reading material for those interesting in understanding why this could not of happened the way it did.

The Behaviour of Multi-storey Composite Steel Framed Structures in Response to Compartment Fires. (http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/fire/SLamont.htm)

this one is about the cardington fire tests, and why the fireproffing on the wtc did not matter one bit.

and this bottom link is a government guy getting cut up on his 9-11 story

The Collapse: An Engineer's Perspective. (http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/nova.htm)

how many of you knew about the fire fighters oral history of 9-11?

it was left out of the commision report

Oral Histories From Sept. 11 Compiled by the New York Fire Department - The New York Times (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html)

over 500 fire fighters/em's and first responders, most saying they heard 2nd(and 3rd) explosions.

everyone wants to take eyewitness reports, except for these that is.

exhashsmoker
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
I find the conpiracy theorys interesting. That loose change movie would be quite convincing although they are a bunch of high school muppets who made it and think wikipedia is fact!idiots...

although from the 9/11 and seeing all the pictures on the news I have always wondered where the plane went to that hit the pentagon?

it was hardly 'vaporized' and why havent they released the other security camera footage which was seized? and the video they did release definitly does not long like a boeing plane! and the damage to the pentagon does not look anything like a plane hitting it! that was the only part that confused me?

onequestion
07-07-2007, 04:48 AM
but had nothing to do with this mainly cuz he is way too dumb. It was the Federal Reserve.

Anyway. I dont know about all the theories floating around but the one thing that convinced me though was tower 7. Whats up with that?

MistaGanja
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Give Bush a lie detector test "Was the US government involved in the 9/11 attacks?" And put it on tv.

onequestion
07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Its obvious he was involved. WHy else would he refuse to talk about it under oath unless he has something to hide.

MrNiceGuy420
07-11-2007, 05:34 PM
i definately thing our governemnt had something to do with 9-11. no, i dont think bush did it by himself, he's too dumb, but there are too many questions left unanswered and things that just dont add up. This wouldnt be the 1st time in US or world history that a government has created a panic among their people to get them to support thier agenda. The fact is the people who control our government love a war, forget the polititians..most of them are just puppets. people pay them huge amounts of money to say and do what they want, and they love a war because it forces the governemnt to borrow money from the federal reserve system, and since there is a tax on all that money, bankers make huge profits. Not to mention the bush admin. just wants oil.

i can't wait untill he is out of office and hopefully we get a good president, then the real investigation will start. and maybe if we are lucky we will see bush and all his friends in handcuffs:thumbsup:

YouAintKnow
07-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Maybe he just wants you to think he is stupid. No one would ever suspect him.
Dun dun dun...

Aerow
07-15-2007, 02:53 PM
anyone who says companies as well as politicians (not the united states as a whole) haven't profited off of 9/11 and subsequent wars isn't seeing the whole picture. The citizens of the united states really got the raw end of the deal while the politicians and giant corporations got all the no-bid contracts and whatnots.

Scoop: The Real Deal: 9-11 Profiteering (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0403/S00244.htm)

I'm not saying the bush administration crafted the 9/11 incident, however I am fairly certain they allowed it to happen or encouraged it. anyone who doesn't understand what i mean needn't look any further than the following video.

Short, simplified to the point video: YouTube - Condi Gets Served! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=VjSoKy7jNUQ)

Full Version: YouTube - Condoleezza Rice facing 9 - 11 Commission (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cYbWaMqWy7s&mode=related&search=)