Here is what's going on:

I like a guy, we'll call him "Bob." I want to get to know him better, so I asked my friend "Dan" how I should go about getting closer to Bob. Dan told me I should ask Bob if I could smoke pot with him. So at the end of our class period (I'm in 12th grade) I asked Bob, he said yes and seemed really excited about it. We both had to go to our next class, so I said we could talk about this again the following day when I often see him in the hallways.

Next day - I walk into school, see Bob standing with one of his friends, I stop right next to Bob and say something along the lines of, "Hey, when can we hang out?" He said, "I need to talk to Dan and 'Mark' first." I was just like, "oh ok.. I'll talk to you later then."

The previous day he was so excited and the next he needs to "talk to" Dan and Mark before he hangs with me. What the fuck I don't get it?

I told Dan about this later on that day and he said Bob never mentioned anything like this to him before, and he doesn't know why Bob needs to talk to him and Mark first.

Bob still hasn't talked to either of them. I feel like Bob is thinking one of these three things:

1. Bob's shy, so maybe he wants to hang out in a group, not just alone with me. I can understand that, but why hasn't he asked Dan and Mark yet??

2. Bob seemed reallllly excited the first day to be spending time with me, but maybe the next day he had a drastic change of heart, and now he doesn't want to spend time with me, so he's making up excuses of why we can't hang and procrastinating until the last day of school (which is in a few days, so after that he probably won't have to worry about seeing me again). I just don't know if this one's true or not because he seemed to happy the first day.

3. He may think I'm a nark (which I'm not), but I don't know how to prove that I'm not. I've never smoked pot before, but I want to.

I asked Dan what he thinks is going on with Bob, but he doesn't know. What do you think is going on with him??

Please help though, it's really bothering me
xlosthopex Reviewed by xlosthopex on . Does he want me to smoke with him or not?? Here is what's going on: I like a guy, we'll call him "Bob." I want to get to know him better, so I asked my friend "Dan" how I should go about getting closer to Bob. Dan told me I should ask Bob if I could smoke pot with him. So at the end of our class period (I'm in 12th grade) I asked Bob, he said yes and seemed really excited about it. We both had to go to our next class, so I said we could talk about this again the following day when I often see him in the hallways. Next day - I walk Rating: 5