Hello,

My sister makes me brownies and all she does is just add the raw weed into the brownie mix. She puts the mix into the cup cake paper thingies, then puts about a pinch of weed into each cup cake holder, and mixes each brownie-cupcake individually with a toothpick.

One time, she made what she claimed were "potent brownies" and my brother and i each had 2 of these brownies and we were high for at least 6 hours (i think it was around 8) and it was magical.-don't know what kind of weed she used

I tried her recipe myself, but i used Northern lights, and it was pretty intense, but only lasted like 3 hours

My question is, after lurking here a while, is do you really need weed-butter? My sister's recipe works just fine, and is much easier and convienient (I live in college dorms, so sitting over a pan of simmering weed-butter isn't exactly feasable).

Also, just out of curiosty, what's the best way (in terms of brownies) to get a long high (6-8 hours) and a type of high were everything is just really funny and excitting (as opposed to mellow and relaxed)?-what variety of weed and what recipe. I need to celebrate after my midterms...

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

SL
Spanish Leather Reviewed by Spanish Leather on . Can't you add the raw weed into the brownie mix? Hello, My sister makes me brownies and all she does is just add the raw weed into the brownie mix. She puts the mix into the cup cake paper thingies, then puts about a pinch of weed into each cup cake holder, and mixes each brownie-cupcake individually with a toothpick. One time, she made what she claimed were "potent brownies" and my brother and i each had 2 of these brownies and we were high for at least 6 hours (i think it was around 8) and it was magical.-don't know what kind of weed Rating: 5