OK, it's hard to see the same unresponsive threads for weeks on end....

My problem with the Lounge is that I don't know what to do to contribute to a vibrant thread...

What's the purpose of the Lounge? What's off limits? Some say that political topics are off limits but I don't really see any written POLICY about that.

Some say it's to just chill and hang with others in the Lounge... OK, then in glacial terms, that's about 4 weeks between post and reply (if at all).

Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to read the posts of Lounge members and I consider their views first among equals in the larger community but I've also gained the same from Cannabis.com members outside the Lounge.

Just my musings.... other thoughts?
graymatter Reviewed by graymatter on . Do Away With the Lounge? OK, it's hard to see the same unresponsive threads for weeks on end.... My problem with the Lounge is that I don't know what to do to contribute to a vibrant thread... What's the purpose of the Lounge? What's off limits? Some say that political topics are off limits but I don't really see any written POLICY about that. Some say it's to just chill and hang with others in the Lounge... OK, then in glacial terms, that's about 4 weeks between post and reply (if at all). Don't get Rating: 5