Hi all.

I was checking out the summer concert options, and Crosby, Stills , Nash and Young seems like it would be a good show. So I log into TicketMaster and find that the prices are $200 / $100 for covered seating (not including the $22 convenience charge). The $200 seats aren't VIP, they even extend into the rear covered sections !!!

So I'm just venting ..... and I know it's been a long time since I saw Aerosmith for a $5 general admission .... but is this just CRAZY ???

Of course, if it's a nice night, I can go up and sit on the lawn (and not see anything) for $35 bucks .... that's where the cool prople are anyway.
DonnieDarko Reviewed by DonnieDarko on . Price of CSNY concert Hi all. I was checking out the summer concert options, and Crosby, Stills , Nash and Young seems like it would be a good show. So I log into TicketMaster and find that the prices are $200 / $100 for covered seating (not including the $22 convenience charge). The $200 seats aren't VIP, they even extend into the rear covered sections !!! So I'm just venting ..... and I know it's been a long time since I saw Aerosmith for a $5 general admission .... but is this just CRAZY ??? Of course, Rating: 5