Hi all
I found this way to cure your plants and decided to try it.
I got a cooler, filled it part way with water, added some ice to get the water temp to 50 f. Cut my plants down and submerged them for 3 days, changing the water every day. After 3 days i dryed them as i normally do. Once dryed they are ready to smoke, no other cureing is necessary. No brown paper bags , no glass jars, no more waiting. The finished product is some of the smoothest smoke i've ever had. I used a glass plate to keep them under water. I wasn't sure about this method after i read it but i gave it a try and from now on all my plants will be getting the water cure. The plants , after 3 days under water looked like the day i cut them down, fresh and firm.
Any one else ever try this way before?
Any questions , i'll be happy to answer them
peace
heart
heartsurgerysurviver Reviewed by heartsurgerysurviver on . water cure your plants Hi all I found this way to cure your plants and decided to try it. I got a cooler, filled it part way with water, added some ice to get the water temp to 50 f. Cut my plants down and submerged them for 3 days, changing the water every day. After 3 days i dryed them as i normally do. Once dryed they are ready to smoke, no other cureing is necessary. No brown paper bags , no glass jars, no more waiting. The finished product is some of the smoothest smoke i've ever had. I used a glass plate to Rating: 5