Hey everybody. I am Olive Doobie, and I am 25. I have been smoking pot for the last 3 months daily, and I am loving it! I smoked some pot during high school and college, and then dropped it. About 3 months ago, a friend reintroduced me. I guess that you could say that I have been leading a double life. During the day, I am a professional business woman, and at 5:00 pm, I turn into a mother and wife. When the sun goes down, and the kids are in bed, I am a "Midnight Toker."
Doobie Beauty Reviewed by Doobie Beauty on . WEED *@$#ING RULES Hey everybody. I am Olive Doobie, and I am 25. I have been smoking pot for the last 3 months daily, and I am loving it! I smoked some pot during high school and college, and then dropped it. About 3 months ago, a friend reintroduced me. I guess that you could say that I have been leading a double life. During the day, I am a professional business woman, and at 5:00 pm, I turn into a mother and wife. When the sun goes down, and the kids are in bed, I am a "Midnight Toker." Rating: 5