I've got a UA tomorrow for a job tomorrow with Quest.--was in Colorado January 16th-18th and smoked one hit the 16th, ate 50mg of candies on the 17th, then took one more hit on the 18th. First time I'd had THC in a year or more. I'm 6'3", 195, work out like a mad man daily and sweat my ass off, so I have optimal metabolism with 8% body fat. Just hoping to get some professional advice on whether I should dilute in the morning. Burnt Toast, your advice will be appreciated if you see this.
ColoradoCandies Reviewed by ColoradoCandies on . Rarely Smoke--50mg of Edibles I've got a UA tomorrow for a job tomorrow with Quest.--was in Colorado January 16th-18th and smoked one hit the 16th, ate 50mg of candies on the 17th, then took one more hit on the 18th. First time I'd had THC in a year or more. I'm 6'3", 195, work out like a mad man daily and sweat my ass off, so I have optimal metabolism with 8% body fat. Just hoping to get some professional advice on whether I should dilute in the morning. Burnt Toast, your advice will be appreciated if you see this. Rating: 5