I've been a medical patient for about a year now, and have been reading up on alot about indoor closet grows. I'm on a low budget, but I plan to pay close attention to each plant and insure proper watering and ventalation.
As of right now. I have 3 CFL's running all three are 2700k temp.
2-13 watt equivalent
1- 26 watt equivalent
Very soon I plan to get a 6500k temp lightbulb for more color spectrum.
1- wind machine fan
And 3 different style pots.
2- clear mini plastic wine cups wrapped in blue electric tape (for root protection)
2- small clay pots
1- newspaper pot (will decompose, for easy transplant)
My idea is to see which pot is the easiest and most efficient for transplanting into a biger bot.
Another reason for growing 5 seedlings is to maybe give me a little more chance to have a female.
I hope to have atleast one male *knock on wood* Also maybe even do some experiments with topping some the plants, because of my limited grow space.
I germinated my seeds on a moist rag rolled up loosely in a ziploc for roughly 18 hours. The white root was about the same size of the seed itself.
I planted this seed in a MG potting mix, with a pinch of coco coir (for extra moisture control). Two of the seedlings have grown to about 2.5 inches in 4 days. I also keep the lights about 2-3 inches above the plant. Once the seedlings have had about 1 month to grow, Im going to transplant the seedlings to 8 inch clay pots with 75%jungle growth organic soil, 25% perlite, and a small amount of mulch around the base of the stem (for moisture).
By this time i will have atleast three more CFL's for flowering. I really need some tips on what Im doing and I want to learn a few things about force-flowering and how I can accomplish this. The spqce im growing in is about 2 feet wide each way and about 5 foot 8 tall. All white semi gloss paint ( was already there) but im not complaining haha
sebseb420 Reviewed by sebseb420 on . 5 seedlings growing (Experimenting NEED ADVICE) I've been a medical patient for about a year now, and have been reading up on alot about indoor closet grows. I'm on a low budget, but I plan to pay close attention to each plant and insure proper watering and ventalation. As of right now. I have 3 CFL's running all three are 2700k temp. 2-13 watt equivalent 1- 26 watt equivalent Very soon I plan to get a 6500k temp lightbulb for more color spectrum. 1- wind machine fan And 3 different style pots. 2- clear mini plastic wine cups Rating: 5