Hi all, I am brand new here and wondering if I can ask your advice. I have been in a relationship with a "stoner" (sorry not sure on the PC word for it) for about 6ish weeks. He is wonderful, funny, smart, sexy and I am really into him and love spending time with him.

I have tried joining him on smoking, trying several tokes on joints over a few weeks of dates - it's just not really my thing as I am a) an incredible lightweight with anything pharmaceutical and tend to just feel a bit dizzy, out of it and not really getting the buzz b) I am on medication that sort of doesn't really agree with pot in any case (and I think that is affecting any pleasure) and c) as I am a non-smoker and only see him at the weekend I get terrible nicotine withdrawal which is no fun at all.

I don't have an issue with him smoking, it is not really my business and if he enjoys it why should it be a concern to me? I stand out with him while he smokes to keep him company. My big concern is that there just seems to be this strong divide on the Internet between "stoners" and "non-stoners" almost like they can barely co-exist let alone date, is there something I am missing? I need to know as I don't want to fall head over heals for this amazing guy if there is going to be an issue later that I should have known about.

Thanks in advance.
Southernbelle Reviewed by Southernbelle on . Can I a "non-stoner" have a successful relationship with a "stoner"? Hi all, I am brand new here and wondering if I can ask your advice. I have been in a relationship with a "stoner" (sorry not sure on the PC word for it) for about 6ish weeks. He is wonderful, funny, smart, sexy and I am really into him and love spending time with him. I have tried joining him on smoking, trying several tokes on joints over a few weeks of dates - it's just not really my thing as I am a) an incredible lightweight with anything pharmaceutical and tend to just feel a bit dizzy, Rating: 5