Apologies in advance for the noobness of my question. So i'm doing research into the optimum lamp / price ratio for my first indoor grow, and i started wondering if HID (xenon) headlamps would be a viable alternative to *standard* HID lamps... i copypasta'd this FYI:

Xenon Bulb Specification:

Power consumption: 35watts
Luminous flux: 2200~3200
Service Life: Up To 3000hrs
Mercury purity is 99.999999%
Waterproof and vibration resistant
Quartz glass of silicon dioxide for headlight protection

Xenon Headlight Color Temperature 6000K:

Xenon bulbs - 6000K has an approximately 3200lm output, which is 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 5000K. Although it has a bit lesser light output, it emits pure whiter light with very slight and barely noticeable tint of blue and purple.

---

now unless i'm missing something terribly, terribly obvious here, slapping a few of these puppies in a stealth grow would give you MH quality light for CFL price??
willystylle Reviewed by willystylle on . xenon headlamps - what am i missing? Apologies in advance for the noobness of my question. So i'm doing research into the optimum lamp / price ratio for my first indoor grow, and i started wondering if HID (xenon) headlamps would be a viable alternative to *standard* HID lamps... i copypasta'd this FYI: Xenon Bulb Specification: Power consumption: 35watts Luminous flux: 2200~3200 Service Life: Up To 3000hrs Mercury purity is 99.999999% Waterproof and vibration resistant Quartz glass of silicon dioxide for headlight Rating: 5