Regular smoker. Took Mega Clean- threw it up. Quickly took Instant Clean with the proper amounts of water. Held everything down. Had about 90 minutes til the test when I was done taking everything. Cleared more than 4 urines- pee was yellow but not super dark for the test. Was tested at Labcorp. While I was washing my hands the technician said- "I hate that this cup isn't clear, its hard to see the lines." I reacted with surprise that that cup did the test and she made a comment that I clearly wouldn't know. She then had me sign the label that was sealing the pee cup. The label had a plus sign on it. Continuing to play dumb I asked if it meant positive (it was where I had to initial) and she said no, you're fine. Should I be concerned? Was she just being nice? I was in and out of the clinic in less than ten minutes
roxyfoxy69 Reviewed by roxyfoxy69 on . Freaking Out! Please advise! Regular smoker. Took Mega Clean- threw it up. Quickly took Instant Clean with the proper amounts of water. Held everything down. Had about 90 minutes til the test when I was done taking everything. Cleared more than 4 urines- pee was yellow but not super dark for the test. Was tested at Labcorp. While I was washing my hands the technician said- "I hate that this cup isn't clear, its hard to see the lines." I reacted with surprise that that cup did the test and she made a comment that I Rating: 5