Hello! I'm new to this, parenting & this cannabis blog...
I have been smoking for 2 years now and its made my life so much easier. I didnt realize how much I wasnt eating or even being a part of society until after i started smoking.
I got pregnant when i turned 21 and havent been able to stop. I feel completely sick to my stomach and cannot eat without it. I've done tons of research about it and am okay with the decision i made, i just wanna know other peoples stories who have also done this through their pregnancies and what their experiences where like.
Also, I'm having a beautiful baby girl and im scared shitless... I wasnt the best daughter my mom had and i really couldve been but being rebellious has always been the way I've lived my life, it came natural. Dont get me wrong i wasnt the worst, but i couldve been better and now i feel like my daughter will be my karma. My mom laughs and says thats what i was for her. I want to raise her right and let her be her own person but i also want her to not be like me lol. Anyway, id just love to here peoples comments and stories or whatever else....

Vahluhree
vahluhree Reviewed by vahluhree on . 23 Weeks pregnant, still medicated Hello! I'm new to this, parenting & this cannabis blog... I have been smoking for 2 years now and its made my life so much easier. I didnt realize how much I wasnt eating or even being a part of society until after i started smoking. I got pregnant when i turned 21 and havent been able to stop. I feel completely sick to my stomach and cannot eat without it. I've done tons of research about it and am okay with the decision i made, i just wanna know other peoples stories who have also done Rating: 5