Hello Everyone,

I am very, very, very new to all of this. Basically, one of my friends had a few plants and gave me one of them. From what I have gathered, I think he had his lights too far away because this plant was all stem and no leaves when I got it. I'm not sure how old it is, but my problem is that the leaves keep getting more pale, the older they get.

As new leaves form and grow, the older ones droop, and start fading. Some of them are even white. I'm not sure what to do, and need some help! I have it in a pot, using regular Miracle Grow potting soil, with two natural daylight 1600 Lumen CFls, and one natural daylight 1250 CFl trained on it. I have been giving it some liquid nutrients but the closest to the 7-9-5 guideline I could find was 7-7-7. I'm not looking to be the best grower out there, and really this is my trial run before I see if I want to invest in this, but I really would like to do this as well as I can. Provided below are some pictures.

In this picture you can see that the leaves behind the most current set growing are fading and looking rather frumpy.
Attachment 298114

In this picture you can see the leaves towards the bottom not growing, and are very faded.
Attachment 298115

And a whole picture.
Attachment 298116

Sorry, don't know why they are turned to the side. Anyway, if you have an suggestions please let me know!
ChrstphrHtch Reviewed by ChrstphrHtch on . Another Newbie Having Problems Hello Everyone, I am very, very, very new to all of this. Basically, one of my friends had a few plants and gave me one of them. From what I have gathered, I think he had his lights too far away because this plant was all stem and no leaves when I got it. I'm not sure how old it is, but my problem is that the leaves keep getting more pale, the older they get. As new leaves form and grow, the older ones droop, and start fading. Some of them are even white. I'm not sure what to Rating: 5