So I have not smoked weed in 65 days. From that time on,I havent smoked.After I stopped, I began taking niacin pills and drinking major amounts of water while also drinking cranberry juice and also drinking vinegar water.So I did that for about two weeks straight everyday and when I finally got the job,I didn't even get drug tested (so many people were hired at once that they forgot some employees). So, I played it safe and still didnt smoke.Fast forward and they come grab me out of the place I work and tell me I have no background check/drug screen on record and that in order to avoid termination, I needed to submit. So I figured im good its been over two months. However,after I pissed for some reason I was worried and so I looked up on different forums and what I found is making me so anxious. Some people said they still tested dirty even 2 months after smoking.

Little other notes to consider: Im 5'11 195lbs, I smoked everyday about a half a blunt to a blunt for 2 years(since it was only me didnt need much) and most I smoked before was about 3 blunts a day but that years ago when I smoked heavy. Just half blunt or 1 whole blunt a day before I quit and it was usually regs sometime good stuff.I really am starting to worry because I thought it normally takes around 30 days to piss clean but I see some have failed way past. Like I said those first two weeks I did lots of cranberry/water/niacin im not sure if that helps me now. Any real-life experiences would help and tell me what you guys think did I pass? The wait is making it so much worse because it could be days
newuse Reviewed by newuse on . Havent smoked in 60+ days,read this and tell me did I pass? So I have not smoked weed in 65 days. From that time on,I havent smoked.After I stopped, I began taking niacin pills and drinking major amounts of water while also drinking cranberry juice and also drinking vinegar water.So I did that for about two weeks straight everyday and when I finally got the job,I didn't even get drug tested (so many people were hired at once that they forgot some employees). So, I played it safe and still didnt smoke.Fast forward and they come grab me out of the place I Rating: 5