I have 3 plants (bag seed) in their 6th to 7th week of flowering... The pistils on 2 of them almost all white, 1 the pistils are about 10 to 15% turning red to brown... Using a 100x scope I've been checking the small fan leaves. On the plants with the white pistils I'm starting to see 1 ot 2 light amber trichomes, most are clear and few are cloudy. On the plant with the few red pistils the trics are mostly clear and some cloudy... I watered and fed them General Hydro Bio Thrive 2 days ago... Should I start doing straight water now, or do I have a few more weeks.. any help????

Peace....
Zzapp Reviewed by Zzapp on . Harvest Time question I have 3 plants (bag seed) in their 6th to 7th week of flowering... The pistils on 2 of them almost all white, 1 the pistils are about 10 to 15% turning red to brown... Using a 100x scope I've been checking the small fan leaves. On the plants with the white pistils I'm starting to see 1 ot 2 light amber trichomes, most are clear and few are cloudy. On the plant with the few red pistils the trics are mostly clear and some cloudy... I watered and fed them General Hydro Bio Thrive 2 days ago... Rating: 5