Ok, long time lurker...first time post. Like sooooo many on this site.

Here is my background and situation. I'm mid-30 and 5'10" 165lbs, in the Bay Area of California... very fast metobolism...I usually sweat a night just laying there. All my girlfriends have thought it was gross LOL. Like many others, I applied for a job cause I hate my current and the interview>hire>drug test schedule happened very fast. I am a casual toker, usually just a bong rip or two at night to chill and watch a show. I was told about a drug last Wednesday (1/22) and stopped smoking that evening after I had the email (but in full disclosure I took a one hitter pull earlier after work) so I've been "clean" since Thursday (1/23)....The longest I could postpone the test was until tomorrow at anytime...It's a standing walk-in appointment at a Quest location, so until 4pm to do this. I saw the CCP (?) and it is the Urine test DOT-40 procedure.

I've been making attempts to clean my system through dilution...and "yes" I know that it is too far in advance but so much of this is physiological. Since last Thursday I've run 3 miles 4 times at a local park up and down a hill to try and get my aerobic exercise, which as I understand can only help. I plan on going again today. Since I've been drinking about a gallon or more or water and 1.5liter of cranberry since Sunday I've concerned about too much dilution...so starting yesterday (Monday 1/27) I've been adding about 4 heaping spoon fulls of creatine to the cranberry juice and drinking it throughout the day...I plan on continuing that today.

More detials...I've been so conflicted about whether to use a synthetic (I've purchase QF5.5-1 Canadian)...But I'm having anxiety about that, hence the attempts to clean my system out. Here is the kicker...I purchased an at home drug test at CVS yesterday and used it this morning after I solid nights rest (I had to take a Tylenol PM though) at 8am this morning I administered the test exactly like I should...and...well...I came up negative (pic attached).

I guess I feel confident in that test result and that I'm skinny and healthly and not a heavy user that I should just go in and take the test regular. However, I clearly should go later in the day and not use my first few voids of the day. However, is there a recommended void?? Also, what would be good diet/drinking pattern the day of the UA (tomorrow 1/29)?? I wouldn't mind a partial dilution but don't want to totally fail because of that...ya feel?

I'm going to take another at home test tomorrow on the first void of the morning and that will probably push me one way or the other with respect to using the synthetic or a partial dilution.

Attachment 298044
WhiteGoodman Reviewed by WhiteGoodman on . Day of Test advice..which is tomorrow Ok, long time lurker...first time post. Like sooooo many on this site. Here is my background and situation. I'm mid-30 and 5'10" 165lbs, in the Bay Area of California... very fast metobolism...I usually sweat a night just laying there. All my girlfriends have thought it was gross LOL. Like many others, I applied for a job cause I hate my current and the interview>hire>drug test schedule happened very fast. I am a casual toker, usually just a bong rip or two at night to chill and watch a Rating: 5