Hi, this is my very first grow. Veg was a disaster, so I kind of rushed these clones (off my very very first plant) into flowering before I screwed them up! There are 3 female sativa clones and 1 female indica from seed and put into 12/12 early. Nothing has gone as planned, but so far I'm feeling pretty good with how things are going. I'm a hobby grower, honestly I'm just aiming for enough good bud to stuff a couple bowls before cooking dinner or whatever. Why is this illegal??

I'm growing in a 5x4x1.5 feet closet box. It was originally planned to grow 2 plants, but I some how ended up with 4. There are 2 DIY CFL light fixtures made from hvac ducting, I think 150w each. I also have a gutted computer case with a 23w CFL for clones. My next run I'm going to do some upgrades to the box

For medium I'm using original Sea Soil. 3 parts Sea Soil to 1 part perlite. I mulch the top of my pots with Sea Soil without the perlite. This helps to keep the perlite from floating to the top if I water too quickly.

Nutrients I'm using Earth Juice Grow, Bloom and Catalyst. I also have Microblast but I will try to go without to keep things simpler for me. I've screwed up/burn/destroy plants with organic nutrients. Right now I find it's best to just water the plant and let it eat what is already in the soil.

This is the 2nd week of flower.

sativa

2 other sativas. The burnt tips are from touching the light bulbs. I keep the lights nice and close to the plants, but they're growing quite quickly

The indica. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's showing signs of nitrogen toxicity. It's never been fed, and has been in that soil for 2 weeks..

It's time to feed the sativa plants I think, the lower leaves are starting to turn pale/yellow. I'm nervous, I have over done it too many times, even using organic nutes. But they sure must be hungry, they've done a lot of growing in 2 weeks!

I took this picture this evening of the lower parts of one of the plants. Ideally I would have had a major top cola, but to me, bud is bud even pop corn

thanks for looking.
shnibbles Reviewed by shnibbles on . First grow! Closet box, CFL's - starting at week 2 of 12/12 Hi, this is my very first grow. Veg was a disaster, so I kind of rushed these clones (off my very very first plant) into flowering before I screwed them up! There are 3 female sativa clones and 1 female indica from seed and put into 12/12 early. Nothing has gone as planned, but so far I'm feeling pretty good with how things are going. I'm a hobby grower, honestly I'm just aiming for enough good bud to stuff a couple bowls before cooking dinner or whatever. Why is this illegal?? I'm Rating: 5