I started germination on the 18th using paper towel method. On the twentieth I put them into soil, wetting the soil before I put the little sprouts in. Only half have came above ground. I dug around to see what was goin on and it looks like the seeds that have not sprouted have rotted. The soil has not dried out since the day I planted. I'm thinkin the soil is to drenched. Does anyone have any solutions for me, I'm super bummed, these seeds were expensive I have them in a dome, a heating pad underneath and three t5 basically sitting on the dome. I used miracle grow seed starter, it's peat poss and perlite. Plz help
Clossc Reviewed by Clossc on . How do I fix soil that I made too wet for seedlings? I started germination on the 18th using paper towel method. On the twentieth I put them into soil, wetting the soil before I put the little sprouts in. Only half have came above ground. I dug around to see what was goin on and it looks like the seeds that have not sprouted have rotted. The soil has not dried out since the day I planted. I'm thinkin the soil is to drenched. Does anyone have any solutions for me, I'm super bummed, these seeds were expensive :( I have them in a dome, a heating pad Rating: 5