im a first time indoor grower and had started some random seeds. they started off great and look green and healthy but then all the bottom leaves started to slowly go yellow and fall off. i wasnt sure what the problem was so i did some research to solve the problem and realised the ph was way out at about 8. so i flushed the plants and corrected the ph but i think maybe its to late for my baby. any suggestions or tips or is it to late? and they seem a little over watered so i will not water again till dry. thanks
ghostkniife Reviewed by ghostkniife on . nitrogen deficiency? im a first time indoor grower and had started some random seeds. they started off great and look green and healthy but then all the bottom leaves started to slowly go yellow and fall off. i wasnt sure what the problem was so i did some research to solve the problem and realised the ph was way out at about 8. so i flushed the plants and corrected the ph but i think maybe its to late for my baby. any suggestions or tips or is it to late? and they seem a little over watered so i will not water Rating: 5