hello forums family !

so I think I get the basics

you put plant matter into a container ... then put denatured alco in container.... now here is the trick I don't understand do I let it sit or do I strain the mixture under pressure ??

I have a friend that says to take all my plant matter and put it in a mason jar then dump in denatured alcohol, let it sit for awhile, then strain out all the juices and let all the juices dry up so the alco evaporates leaving behind a tarish powder to be sprinkled onto buds and into edibles .... but on the same hand I read that you need to strain all the liquid threw the plant material under some sort of pressure to extract all the tch in the alco and then let it evaporate ....

the second part maybe I misunderstood .. but the first part with leaving it in a jar for awhile I understood perfectly.. like didn't read it he told it to me ...

so any thoughts on this process are much greatly appreciated ... I have plant matter saved up from 3 plants ... mostly fan leaves, trimmed bud leafs, and the stem that was on the leaf.. I do have the stem from two plants but they are pretty dried up so probly wont use em or should I ?
Da_Toker Reviewed by Da_Toker on . extraction question hello forums family ! so I think I get the basics you put plant matter into a container ... then put denatured alco in container.... now here is the trick I don't understand do I let it sit or do I strain the mixture under pressure ?? I have a friend that says to take all my plant matter and put it in a mason jar then dump in denatured alcohol, let it sit for awhile, then strain out all the juices and let all the juices dry up so the alco evaporates leaving behind a tarish powder to Rating: 5