The spray head on my drip system isn't spraying properly. I have a 160gph pump with a foot of 1/2" tubing connected to it. Then I have 2 18" pieces of 1/4" tubing coming out of that, each going to a pot in the lid. At the end of the 1/4" tubes I have a screw on spray head that is adjustable, it's supposed to be able to make a 3' circle of water but it only manages a strong drip. When I take off the head, the water shoots up about 6" out of the tube so I thought that should be enough pressure. Also, the head is about 18" above the pump. Sorry to ramble, but I know you guys need as much info as possible to give accurate opinions. Any ideas?
SSDIPainGuy Reviewed by SSDIPainGuy on . Question about a bubbleponics design The spray head on my drip system isn't spraying properly. I have a 160gph pump with a foot of 1/2" tubing connected to it. Then I have 2 18" pieces of 1/4" tubing coming out of that, each going to a pot in the lid. At the end of the 1/4" tubes I have a screw on spray head that is adjustable, it's supposed to be able to make a 3' circle of water but it only manages a strong drip. When I take off the head, the water shoots up about 6" out of the tube so I thought that should be enough pressure. Rating: 5