Ok so ill start off with a disclaimer that i am in no way an organic freak, McDonnalds and i have a very close and personal relationship. Anyways for my first grow i decided to try a, almost entirely, Organic approach that i have had alot of luck with in my outdoor vegitable garden (just plain out performs . I just finished up in december and wanted to get your input on the operation and eventual yield as it compares to your personal experiances.

10gal sMart pots
5x5' tent
4" can fan

Organic Components
SunGro Growers N&O Soil OMRI
Black Gold Garden Compost OMRI
Perlite
PHC Nursery Media Mix
Alpha One Fertilizer 8-2-2
AgeOld Organics Fish and Seaweed

Non-Organic
Fertilome Blooming and rooting 9-59-8
Used a total of 2 teaspoons applied foliarly
one the day after i switched to 12/12 and the second a week later.

Lights
Started under 14000k 2x150w MH with 10000k 2x96w PC (Old Reef Fish tank light i happened to have)
at week 3 i got my 1000w HPS and used it for the rest of the grow

9/8

9/19

9/30

10/8

10/15

10/24

10/30

11/6

11/13

11/20

12/4

I harvested a week later.

Total dried/cured weight was 1lb/4oz

Thanks for looking through this.
ColoradoBorn Reviewed by ColoradoBorn on . 99.9% Organic Closet Grow (my first grow also) Ok so ill start off with a disclaimer that i am in no way an organic freak, McDonnalds and i have a very close and personal relationship. Anyways for my first grow i decided to try a, almost entirely, Organic approach that i have had alot of luck with in my outdoor vegitable garden (just plain out performs . I just finished up in december and wanted to get your input on the operation and eventual yield as it compares to your personal experiances. 10gal sMart pots 5x5' tent 4" can fan Rating: 5