Ok - so I am one lucky chickie!

This weekend I stumbled upon a few amazing deals - (1) T5 4 ft 6 bulb and (1) T5 4 ft. 8 bulb for under $200.00

So of course I had to come home and re configure right? have one above one mounted on the wall - the wall is only running 4 bulbs and the top is running 5 for a total of 45,000 lumens - sounds yummy huh?

BUT - moving the little ladies from 10,000 - my instinct tells me this has to be done gradually and of course I have sessions all day yesterday and can't be hereā?¦ā?¦

So I come home and the leaves are pointing down- kind of like overwatering, but the soil is pretty dry and humidity is right at 45% - not bad for the 100% we had outside all day.

Light or waterlog?

Other considerations :
space is limited to about 5 sq.ft. - lumenes equal just under 10,000 per sq. ft.
Temp is 85 steady
No nutes for well over a week and then it was 1/4 strength
Cuttings 5 weeks out and into flower about 2 weeks
otherwise very healthy
no gnats / mites / or other undesirables
Momma is under a big ass CFL doing beautiful
Soil seems dry to touch about 2" down
Can't post pics cuz I have an aggreement with my partner about itā?¦.

Am leaning more towards lets watch em for a day or two after removing some lumensā?¦ā?¦

Please and Thank-you!
crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . too many lumens possible? Ok - so I am one lucky chickie! This weekend I stumbled upon a few amazing deals - (1) T5 4 ft 6 bulb and (1) T5 4 ft. 8 bulb for under $200.00 So of course I had to come home and re configure right? have one above one mounted on the wall - the wall is only running 4 bulbs and the top is running 5 for a total of 45,000 lumens - sounds yummy huh? BUT - moving the little ladies from 10,000 - my instinct tells me this has to be done gradually and of course I have sessions all day Rating: 5