Hi I have a question about nutrition lock. A friend started several plants from seed (bag seed). He gave some of the seedlings to me. Mine are in week three of flower and he harvested last week. His dried product is week and doesn't have much of a oder smells like fresh cut grass.

he used several nutes organic and chemical, over 5 different kinds.. too many to list. plus he went from veg to flower in 3gal pots..

I'm hoping mine is much better however, his clones from the same plants listed above look to be about a week behind my plants.

Hes using a 600 hps in a 96"x96"x78" tent he flowered 4 plants

my tent is 24"x24"x62" with a 250 hps and 3 plants

we are both growing bag seed (mystery)

does nutes and environment make that much of a difference or did he nute lock his plants?

he said his trichome development was poor/low but he harvested when they were cloudy and he feed the plants almost to harvest he flushed with water for 5 days....

i just hope to have a better result
Zzapp Reviewed by Zzapp on . Nute lock Hi I have a question about nutrition lock. A friend started several plants from seed (bag seed). He gave some of the seedlings to me. Mine are in week three of flower and he harvested last week. His dried product is week and doesn't have much of a oder smells like fresh cut grass. he used several nutes organic and chemical, over 5 different kinds.. too many to list. plus he went from veg to flower in 3gal pots.. I'm hoping mine is much better however, his clones from the same Rating: 5