I'm sure there isn't anyone here who hasn't questioned this their selfs or doesn't get tired of hearing itâ?¦ looked around and couldn't get a good answerâ?¦.

But say i want to switch from 2, 600w HPS air-cooled light to a more efficient cost effective light, as in LED panels.
I have never used a LED panel before and am very interested.. i just need a quick guideline too see how strong or how many LED panels i would need just to compare to my 2, 600's��

DONT GET ME WRONG!!!! I'm absolutely in love with mine, the only problem is, is that they are like an expensive girlfriend...:wtf: pretty, fun, but not cheapâ?¦.
thanks-vaporguy92.
vaporguy92 Reviewed by vaporguy92 on . just a quick simple question.. I'm sure there isn't anyone here who hasn't questioned this their selfs or doesn't get tired of hearing it� looked around and couldn't get a good answer�. But say i want to switch from 2, 600w HPS air-cooled light to a more efficient cost effective light, as in LED panels. I have never used a LED panel before and am very interested.. i just need a quick guideline too see how strong or how many LED panels i would need just to compare to my 2, 600's�� DONT GET ME WRONG!!!! I'm Rating: 5