Hey there, Im new here. Im here to help my sister, who lives in CA, and gets her high cdb oil from WAMM in Santa Cruz. Thats WoMans Alliance for Medical Marijuana. My sister has serious life threatening stage IV breast cancer. Shes been through all the regular chemo, radiation, meds and nothing works so shes put her faith into a high cdb low thc oil from WAMM. Its been about 6 weeks so far, shes working up to one gram per day, but it leaves her so low, zero energy, unable to drive. Her latest tumor marker blood test, the CA 27 29 really shot up this month, from 700 to over 1000.

My question is...
Once a cannabis oil treatment is started, how long can it take to start killing the cancer. Can the high tumor marker number be a result of cancer cell die off in her bloodstream? Its been 6 weeks, her numbers were more or less stable, now after starting cannabis oil, her tumor activity numbers shot up.

Id love to hear from anybody who is a cancer patient, a doctor, a caregiver...what was the pattern youve experienced the first several months into cannabis oil treatment? We just dont know what is going on, what to expect, there is very little information out there.

PLEASE post your experience with cdb oils, salves, pills for cancer only please. What was the cancer type, what was the cdb dose, for how long, etc. Lets share what we know with each other.

thanks!
boogies Reviewed by boogies on . high cdb oil for cancer, please post your experiences, knowledge Hey there, Im new here. Im here to help my sister, who lives in CA, and gets her high cdb oil from WAMM in Santa Cruz. Thats WoMans Alliance for Medical Marijuana. My sister has serious life threatening stage IV breast cancer. Shes been through all the regular chemo, radiation, meds and nothing works so shes put her faith into a high cdb low thc oil from WAMM. Its been about 6 weeks so far, shes working up to one gram per day, but it leaves her so low, zero energy, unable to drive. Her latest Rating: 5