okay so i didn't have much to start up with so i but my set up is in my closet i have (1) 150w hps, (2) 42w cfl's, (2) 55w cfl's, one pot not sure of size(biggest one in the house), 2 nirvana auto flower jock of horror. I planted both seeds in one pot, was that a good idea? i do 24/0 for my light My water PH levels are between 6 - 6.5. There is a ceiling fan over my door so i turn that on and crack the door to circulate the air. So far am I on the right track? What else can I do to better my chances for a nice turn out?

I've attatched pictures. they sprouted 3 days after germination on Dec. 14. One of my plants is growing much more quicker than the other, any ideas on why? and the last 3 are my plants currantly ( Jan. 6th ). Any feedback positive or negative is much appreciated.
itzashame Reviewed by itzashame on . first time growing okay so i didn't have much to start up with so i but my set up is in my closet i have (1) 150w hps, (2) 42w cfl's, (2) 55w cfl's, one pot not sure of size(biggest one in the house), 2 nirvana auto flower jock of horror. I planted both seeds in one pot, was that a good idea? i do 24/0 for my light My water PH levels are between 6 - 6.5. There is a ceiling fan over my door so i turn that on and crack the door to circulate the air. So far am I on the right track? What else can I do to better my Rating: 5