I've done tons of research but don't have the time to sort through it. I need quick, informal advice about going to the full-service growstore. I assume they'll be able to help me as they've received good reviews online. Also if it's okay do I need any micronutrients or will I be good to roll with my cal-mag and NPK separate fertilizer salts?(I bought the cal-mag in tablet form, I soak em for a minute to get the cellulose off of them. I don't know if vegetarian, generic, or brand name is better but these seemed to immediately perk up everything.) So far I've had success with peat moss tea and extremely diluted turf builder in almost indistinguishable amounts.(Surprisingly close for organic grass fertilizer, less nitrogen then you'd expect about 5-1-2 and no chlorines) My medium is horticultural-grade floral foam and a handful of temporary clay aggregate. Switching to rockwool and expanded clay today. Also purchasing PH Down and going to buy double nitrogen/nitrate nutes because I expect to use it more quickly and only want to shop infrequently. Small project single DWC tub. been maturing seedlings in tilted test tubes, paper towels, floral foam, and even peat moss with heating pad to test what works best. I have a heated floor in my grow space and excellent re-existing conditions. I play it safe and try to never cut corners, I would be done with my shopping days ago if not for weather considerations. I mean for this to be casual but I didn't know how to explain without explaining. =P
THCnXTC Reviewed by THCnXTC on . Going to growstore in 1 hour, I could use a few minutes of casual mentoring. I've done tons of research but don't have the time to sort through it. I need quick, informal advice about going to the full-service growstore. I assume they'll be able to help me as they've received good reviews online. Also if it's okay do I need any micronutrients or will I be good to roll with my cal-mag and NPK separate fertilizer salts?(I bought the cal-mag in tablet form, I soak em for a minute to get the cellulose off of them. I don't know if vegetarian, generic, or brand name is better Rating: 5