Whats up fellow knowledge seekers,

Its been a while since my last grow. I have started up a teeny tiny soil grow consisting of (1) (?Unknown?) seed I planted about 5 weeks ago. The grow space is a Toy Box that I bought for $20 on CL, the space is 2' x 2' x 50".

I bought a (3) Bulb "Vanity Light" from my local home improvement store. From my last grow I am also using a 4ft, (4) Bulb, fluorescent fixture. The vanity light has red spectrum cfl's and the 4 footer has blue spec.

I just changed the light cycle to 12/12, 2 days ago. I am using "Technaflora" Nutrients at 1/2 of their recommended dosages. I use half dose to reduce the risk of "Nutrient Lock-out"

The plant is about 26" tall, FIM'd once, and now has 3 tops. Its in a small 8" pot. I know its small but I am limited with vertical space. Lol! The soil is Fertilome Ultimate and is a really nice soil for the price.

Here's a few pics, Enjoy!

Attachment 297278

Attachment 297279
ThePinkJina Reviewed by ThePinkJina on . Toy Box Grow Whats up fellow knowledge seekers, Its been a while since my last grow. I have started up a teeny tiny soil grow consisting of (1) (?Unknown?) seed I planted about 5 weeks ago. The grow space is a Toy Box that I bought for $20 on CL, the space is 2' x 2' x 50". I bought a (3) Bulb "Vanity Light" from my local home improvement store. From my last grow I am also using a 4ft, (4) Bulb, fluorescent fixture. The vanity light has red spectrum cfl's and the 4 footer has blue spec. I just Rating: 5