Hey all!
I recently received my order from the UK and figured I'd throw up a grow log for the purps I'm attempting. I'm doing one Dark Devil and one Black Cream. I would have liked to do more, but at the moment, my grow space is limited. (I have three mothers and two very nice clones in flower stage atm). Anywho's I started the seeds in the paper towel/plastic baggie method, and both of the seeds I chose cracked and sprouted within 24 hours. After 48 hours, they had hit 1" long, and I got them in some soil. These were the fastest sprouting seeds I've ever seen so I'm very confident these are good, strong strains. On to some pics:

Attachment 297187Attachment 297188Attachment 297189

The first pic is the order I received. Obviously, there's the Dark Devil and Black Cream in the breeders packs, then there are the freebies they sent along. The freebies are: Sleestack x Skunk #1 on the top, and White Widow on bottom. Where I am we have a bunch of crappy smoke, with the occasional connoisseur strains that pop up, but are hard to find. Too many stoners in my area! Anyways, I'm very happy with the order and the freebies. If everything goes well, I will be sitting pretty for a long while 8-). Can't wait to free up some more room for the SS and WW... but we'll have to do that another time.

Picture number two is the germination setup right before I put them in soil, and then picture number three is a snap of the little baby sprout right before planting.
KeiserSozeh Reviewed by KeiserSozeh on . Purps on the grow! Dark Devil and Black Cream mixed log! Hey all! I recently received my order from the UK and figured I'd throw up a grow log for the purps I'm attempting. I'm doing one Dark Devil and one Black Cream. I would have liked to do more, but at the moment, my grow space is limited. (I have three mothers and two very nice clones in flower stage atm). Anywho's I started the seeds in the paper towel/plastic baggie method, and both of the seeds I chose cracked and sprouted within 24 hours. After 48 hours, they had hit 1" long, and I got Rating: 5