Okâ?¦.so I got myself an extension cord, a few adaptors, including socket to outlet adaptors.
I have taken a 4 way electrical connector and added 3 socket to adapter connectors, then used cfl bulbs that together = 9600 lumens.
I wrapped the base with electrical tape and it hangs horizontally, I saw a disposable turkey baster at the store and wondered if I could use that as a reflector. I keep reading that foil is no good for the uneven reflection it gives- is there any other really cheap way to do this. IT's about seeing how cheap it can be done rather than seeing what is the best equipment.
I have other lights - it was more fun making this one thoughâ?¦
Oh and it works!
I was quite proud of myself for my engineeringâ?¦
crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . homemade cfl light - reflector? Okâ?¦.so I got myself an extension cord, a few adaptors, including socket to outlet adaptors. I have taken a 4 way electrical connector and added 3 socket to adapter connectors, then used cfl bulbs that together = 9600 lumens. I wrapped the base with electrical tape and it hangs horizontally, I saw a disposable turkey baster at the store and wondered if I could use that as a reflector. I keep reading that foil is no good for the uneven reflection it gives- is there any other really cheap way Rating: 5