I had an incident with my plant last night and i dont know what to do.I have a white Widow which i had it as a present from a friend and now it's in the forth week of flower,i dont know how but the light system felt over it and fucked it,it broked the strain and some branches.Also the plant was burned from the lights because they didnt disconnected when they felt over it.
I fixed the strain with a stick and now it's relatively ok,i'm thinking to get rid of the burned and damaged leafs.
Can someone tell me what are the chanses of the plant to be ok?another option would be to collect the flowers from now,but i dont know if they are potent enoth because it's just the forth week of flower.Will the plant survive the damage ???
Sorry for my english
Attachment 296911
Attachment 296916
Attachment 296917
Attachment 296918
Attachment 296919
Javier1994 Reviewed by Javier1994 on . Help,i dont know what will happen I had an incident with my plant last night and i dont know what to do.I have a white Widow which i had it as a present from a friend and now it's in the forth week of flower,i dont know how but the light system felt over it and fucked it,it broked the strain and some branches.Also the plant was burned from the lights because they didnt disconnected when they felt over it. I fixed the strain with a stick and now it's relatively ok,i'm thinking to get rid of the burned and damaged leafs. Can Rating: 5