Can anyone tell me the genetics of this strain or give me a link to some info on it?I purchased an 1/8 of popcorn buds yesterday @ a reduced price,not expecting much.A few bong hits and 30 minutes later I came out of a daze...it packed a hell of a punch.On the phone order message they called it "KA 420...kick ass 420",so that might be what the KA stands for.The package says its a 50/50 hybrid but the producers website says 60/40 sativa dom,thats the only info I have.Looks like I'm gonna get about 15 nice mature seeds out of it so it will definitely find its way into the rotation.Any info will be a great help...thanx :stoned:
GATXBUCK Reviewed by GATXBUCK on . KA 420...Any info on this strain? Can anyone tell me the genetics of this strain or give me a link to some info on it?I purchased an 1/8 of popcorn buds yesterday @ a reduced price,not expecting much.A few bong hits and 30 minutes later I came out of a daze...it packed a hell of a punch.On the phone order message they called it "KA 420...kick ass 420",so that might be what the KA stands for.The package says its a 50/50 hybrid but the producers website says 60/40 sativa dom,thats the only info I have.Looks like I'm gonna get Rating: 5