Hey guys first post here, I wanted your advice on a box I was planning to build very shortly, box is going to double up as a bed/bookcase hopefully when built! So the internal dimensions of the grow room are 7ft x 3ft, thats 1 square foot per plant?

For my lighting... here comes the controversy, I plan on using 4 led grow lights to each plant. Thats 40watts of directional red and blue light at the optimum levels, red 660nm and blue 445nm each bulb has 3 red LEDs and 2 blue LEDs.

What kind of heat can I expect from these bulbs to produce?

Will there be enough light? I expect when using one large 1000w bulb, there is a lot of waste?

Attachment 296781
lancsben Reviewed by lancsben on . 21 Plant DIY Build Box 84 Lights? Hey guys first post here, I wanted your advice on a box I was planning to build very shortly, box is going to double up as a bed/bookcase hopefully when built! So the internal dimensions of the grow room are 7ft x 3ft, thats 1 square foot per plant? For my lighting... here comes the controversy, I plan on using 4 led grow lights to each plant. Thats 40watts of directional red and blue light at the optimum levels, red 660nm and blue 445nm each bulb has 3 red LEDs and 2 blue LEDs. What kind Rating: 5