Attachment 296747Attachment 296748Attachment 296749

These are a few pics of my girls. I don't really know where the seeds came from other than they were some good smoke for my area. The plants actually seem to be two different strains. These are both about 3 months old. One is quite a bit taller than the other one and is shooting off hairs everywhere even though its still on 18-6. The other is shorter and quite a bit bushier. I've taken clones and got them set in on about day 8 of flower (12-12) but still not seeing any hairs from the shorter one. I know it's impossible to tell precisely from just a couple pics, but does anyone have any ideas on what strains these might be?

Also, I've notice some yellowing on the bottom leaves, and a couple leaves have actually wilted and fallen off. I'm assuming this is a factor of light not reaching low enough, so I've rearranged things so I now have side lighting via 4' T5's. I've got 2 cool sets and one warm set. Will that help the wilting/yellowing?
KeiserSozeh Reviewed by KeiserSozeh on . Unknown strains pics 296747296748296749 These are a few pics of my girls. I don't really know where the seeds came from other than they were some good smoke for my area. The plants actually seem to be two different strains. These are both about 3 months old. One is quite a bit taller than the other one and is shooting off hairs everywhere even though its still on 18-6. The other is shorter and quite a bit bushier. I've taken clones and got them set in on about day 8 of flower (12-12) but still not seeing any Rating: 5