This is my first indoor grow, a whole new experience because I've always grown my medicinal cannabis outside. I am 2 1/2 wks from harvest and everything in the flower room is infested with spider mites. The mites have black bodies, I've never seen anything like them, am I correct in assuming they are mites? I have 4 Jack Herer, 2 THC Bomb, 2 1/2 wks from harvest, I also have 2 Love Potion and 1 Cotton candy with 4wks to go. I've tried everything to beat the mites, insecticidal soap sprays, garlic & pepper mist, Bang...but they seem to have got the best of me. I have tried to purchase Neem oil, but so far unable to find it here. So far, from what I can tell the mites have not entered my veg room where there are ladies waiting to go to the flower room. I know it is only a matter of time before the mites show in the veg room. I have been advised to toss everything and start over??! Would this be the best approach, sterilize and start from scratch? Being so near to harvest I know there really isn't a lot I can do as far as adding any chemicals. I am at a loss and don't know what to do, please advise??
2bfree Reviewed by 2bfree on . Mites...two wks to harvest. Please help. This is my first indoor grow, a whole new experience because I've always grown my medicinal cannabis outside. I am 2 1/2 wks from harvest and everything in the flower room is infested with spider mites. The mites have black bodies, I've never seen anything like them, am I correct in assuming they are mites? I have 4 Jack Herer, 2 THC Bomb, 2 1/2 wks from harvest, I also have 2 Love Potion and 1 Cotton candy with 4wks to go. I've tried everything to beat the mites, insecticidal soap sprays, Rating: 5