I purchased two plants awhile back,a Super Silver Haze and a AK-47 high CBD,also known as CBD-47 and they are in day 38 of flower.I think the labels may have gotten mixed up @ some point.They have very little simmularities.I will describe them as Plant A & B.Plant A is short and bushy,began developing buds a few days earlier than B,and although they had roughly the same amount of bud 2 weeks ago,Plant A now has 3x as much as the other and seems to be alot further along in developement.The buds on A have about 80% yellow hairs,20% white and B are 90% white and 10% yellow.They have been fed,watered and treated w/ the exact same things at the same time.I have a pretty good idea which is which...just hoping to get some confirmation from a few of you with more experience (this is my first grow).Thanx...
GATXBUCK Reviewed by GATXBUCK on . WHICH IS WHICH? I purchased two plants awhile back,a Super Silver Haze and a AK-47 high CBD,also known as CBD-47 and they are in day 38 of flower.I think the labels may have gotten mixed up @ some point.They have very little simmularities.I will describe them as Plant A & B.Plant A is short and bushy,began developing buds a few days earlier than B,and although they had roughly the same amount of bud 2 weeks ago,Plant A now has 3x as much as the other and seems to be alot further along in developement.The buds Rating: 5