I was discussing bud washing in my grow log and I figured I'd start a new thread here.

So does anyone wash there buds before harvest? Some people are doing it and giving the process rave reviews.

I cleaned out my attic and probably got my plants a bit dusty. That's the reason I figured I'd give it a try.
Guys who foliar feed there plants into flower came up with this idea.

A lot of people are probably thinking dunk my buds in water after harvest? I've had bud rot before without doing that. Why the f*ck would I do that? Well watch and see. I'm going to harvest a SLH plant and wash the majority of it, leaving some unwashed as a control. See how it works for me.
CaptainOrganicsCO Reviewed by CaptainOrganicsCO on . Bud Washing? I was discussing bud washing in my grow log and I figured I'd start a new thread here. So does anyone wash there buds before harvest? Some people are doing it and giving the process rave reviews. I cleaned out my attic and probably got my plants a bit dusty. That's the reason I figured I'd give it a try. Guys who foliar feed there plants into flower came up with this idea. A lot of people are probably thinking dunk my buds in water after harvest? I've had bud rot before without Rating: 5