All this lighting controversy is driving me insane, I can't find out of all the threads I've read useful information, it's like trying to understand college calculus!!

So far what I do understand is the type of bulbs t5 t8 ect.

But I have no idea about kelvin, or his damn friend lumen, or the measurements for their grow space.

So far I've been reading, an just hearing users trash talking not so much debating.

So here's what I'm asking.

I have a stealth hydro grow box with 6 possible plants to be planted.
I have swapped out my 3 6500k CFLs for two 48 inch 6500k tube fluorescents at 32 watts.

I don't know what watts means, or how to calculate this, but what I need to know is, will 2 lights be enough for 6 plants?

Home depo has this fixture for like 6 lights that are in one fixture for like 80$ supposedly.
So would that be enough?

Also I got 2700k bulbs for the flowering stage, will 2 48 inch fluorescents at2700k be enough to grow 4plants?

Or what should I get ?
DanteDemont Reviewed by DanteDemont on . Lighting is a different language to me... All this lighting controversy is driving me insane, I can't find out of all the threads I've read useful information, it's like trying to understand college calculus!! So far what I do understand is the type of bulbs t5 t8 ect. But I have no idea about kelvin, or his damn friend lumen, or the measurements for their grow space. So far I've been reading, an just hearing users trash talking not so much debating. So here's what I'm asking. Rating: 5