Hey guys I have a couple of questions about LEDS, first of all my current setup is a 100x 3w Panel here is a link

300W Full Spectrum 9BAND LED Grow Light IR VEG Flower Hydroponic Panel Lamp New | eBay

But anyways I want to know is that enough to grow 3 plants from vegetative to flower I want to do a Scrog, but I am willing to add more light if needed like a couple 65 watt CFL or Higher if I can find some at Home Depot or Lowes I have it a Cab thats 48x12x18 and it might be a little bigger thats Just what it looks like I need to Measure it, I have two cpu fans on top that exhaust hot air and one small house fan on the bottom for the intake I have drilled holes so there is plenty of air movement. Also I would like to know what do you think my average yield will be right now have 3 Bagseed seedlings under the LED and one of my biggest problems are finding people that have relative grows to mine I mean I seen those 600 watt leds on youtube and there like a grand but then I see a BluLight 120x3 produce 13 + Ounces On Youtube and that seems unreal to me but apparently Wattage does not matter its Spectrum which is confusing so there you go.
WeedisMyNeed Reviewed by WeedisMyNeed on . *****NEED ANSWERS ABOUT LED ***** Hey guys I have a couple of questions about LEDS, first of all my current setup is a 100x 3w Panel here is a link 300W Full Spectrum 9BAND LED Grow Light IR VEG Flower Hydroponic Panel Lamp New | eBay But anyways I want to know is that enough to grow 3 plants from vegetative to flower I want to do a Scrog, but I am willing to add more light if needed like a couple 65 watt CFL or Higher if I can find some at Home Depot or Lowes I have it a Cab thats 48x12x18 and it might be a little Rating: 5