I was just recently approved to use MMJ here in the state of Colorado where I live. Yesterday, I went to a nearby dispensary and purchased a strain that they felt would suit my needs. As I'm new at this, I decided to try smoking first as that, I think, is probably the most used technique. I don't smoke cigarets or and other tobacco products, and I will say, it was a bit rough on the old wind pipe. I have been reading about vaporizers and think this may be the way to go for me. I'm thinking about the Da Buddha unit, which looks really nice and isn't too terribly expensive. Anybody here using one or have any experience with the model? Any input would be helpful.

Cut
Cutnstuf Reviewed by Cutnstuf on . Is Da Buddha a good choice? I was just recently approved to use MMJ here in the state of Colorado where I live. Yesterday, I went to a nearby dispensary and purchased a strain that they felt would suit my needs. As I'm new at this, I decided to try smoking first as that, I think, is probably the most used technique. I don't smoke cigarets or and other tobacco products, and I will say, it was a bit rough on the old wind pipe. I have been reading about vaporizers and think this may be the way to go for me. I'm thinking Rating: 5