So on fri 11/22/13 I was driving to work @ 6:15 but I had to drop off my bf first. He was driving & all of a sudden we see cop lights, we couldnt tell where they were coming from, all of a sudden BOOM, a 18 wheeler clipped the back of my car right by the back left tire. My car turned vertical(this was on the highway going 65) & the truck was pushing us. The truck finally stopped but we kept going spinning(it was dark & rainy), we hit an embankment caught air & my car rolled 4x all the way to the westbound side(we were going east.) Ive never thought I was gonna die before, but I did then. Anyways my bf(driver) ended up with his top 3 ribs broken, a broken collar bone & dislocated shoulder. I ended up breaking my leg & shattering my whole ankle. I had emergency surgery & thank god they put all the plates & screws in & did a good job. When I got out of the hospital yest i just wanted to smoke. I smoked a j of good bud(the j was kinda small but I didnt even feel it. Could it be because Im in so much pain? Or do I just have to smoke more? Oh and one more thing does weed help w pain? I live in CT so theres no rx for weed here, but I cant bear any weight on my leg for at least 5-6 months which means Ill prob be smoking alot. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!! Sorry so long.
jeng1128 Reviewed by jeng1128 on . Being in pain & not able to get high So on fri 11/22/13 I was driving to work @ 6:15 but I had to drop off my bf first. He was driving & all of a sudden we see cop lights, we couldnt tell where they were coming from, all of a sudden BOOM, a 18 wheeler clipped the back of my car right by the back left tire. My car turned vertical(this was on the highway going 65) & the truck was pushing us. The truck finally stopped but we kept going spinning(it was dark & rainy), we hit an embankment caught air & my car rolled 4x all the way to Rating: 5