Hey everyone I'm not even sure if this is the right section and my question might sound stupid to some of you. I have a problem with my nervous system which causes problems with my heart and various other things. I live in South Africa and marijuana is illegal here, but my doctor (the second best in his field) advised me to smoke it as a medical marijuana patient. He also knows that I smoke it quite heavily for recreational purposes.

So here's the deal. My mother grows for med patients but she lives far away from me and I only get to stock up when I go visit her which isn't very often. So is it advisable to carry on smoking recreational strains or is there a specific one I must smoke? I also prefer smoking to oil. so advice, kind of new at the whole medical side of it.
Shelbyweedjesus Reviewed by Shelbyweedjesus on . Need some advice :) Hey everyone :) I'm not even sure if this is the right section and my question might sound stupid to some of you. I have a problem with my nervous system which causes problems with my heart and various other things. I live in South Africa and marijuana is illegal here, but my doctor (the second best in his field) advised me to smoke it as a medical marijuana patient. He also knows that I smoke it quite heavily for recreational purposes. So here's the deal. My mother grows for med patients Rating: 5