I know its the age old question but is there any good resin like squidgy black pollen slate or any other names that are banded about still available anywhere in uk? I enjoy my green don't get me wrong but just to have a smoke ov squidgy and to have the flavour n aroma instead ov the tasteless scentless shit that is still getting sold. I did get an eight ov sum quality tackle off a m8 probly a year ago that u didn't need to burn just sprinkled to dust and woz pure n nice a smoke as I had had for a long long time. only had it the once then the lad that woz getting it got busted n that woz that.
CASEYSTONER Reviewed by CASEYSTONER on . any PROPER resin about anymore? I know its the age old question but is there any good resin like squidgy black pollen slate or any other names that are banded about still available anywhere in uk? I enjoy my green don't get me wrong but just to have a smoke ov squidgy and to have the flavour n aroma instead ov the tasteless scentless shit that is still getting sold. I did get an eight ov sum quality tackle off a m8 probly a year ago that u didn't need to burn just sprinkled to dust and woz pure n nice a smoke as I had had for Rating: 5