I've seen this answered on other forums but people seem to be really ambiguous on their answers. I also ask this bc I assumed a normal amount for a blunt was about 1 g but when I said this to my friend he acted like I had no idea what I was talking about (I don't smoke blunts) and said that 1g is way too much for a blunt. I plan on rolling blunts with a couple other friends this weekend, and I want to know how much to buy for that, too. Is a .5g blunt a normal size...? Or is something below .5 grams normal? I feel like that'd just be way too skimpy
JDMonstar Reviewed by JDMonstar on . How much weed in a blunt? I've seen this answered on other forums but people seem to be really ambiguous on their answers. I also ask this bc I assumed a normal amount for a blunt was about 1 g but when I said this to my friend he acted like I had no idea what I was talking about (I don't smoke blunts) and said that 1g is way too much for a blunt. I plan on rolling blunts with a couple other friends this weekend, and I want to know how much to buy for that, too. Is a .5g blunt a normal size...? Or is something below .5 Rating: 5