Some of you may know already know me, but for those that don't, I am pretty active long time RUI forum member. I have been growing for a few years now, have had successful outdoor and indoor harvests. I am disabled army combat vet, and I run a legal non profit Co Op grow for a group of disabled veterans and a few of their wives. Anyways, I was asked by growrevolution to test out some new LEDS they have released onto the market. I am pretty excited to see the newest technology in growing, so jumped on board to test them out.

My first impression when they arrived is they look to be very well built, solid and not cheap looking. And they are VERY bright.
papapayne Reviewed by papapayne on . Soldiers Co OP Led Test grow Some of you may know already know me, but for those that don't, I am pretty active long time RUI forum member. I have been growing for a few years now, have had successful outdoor and indoor harvests. I am disabled army combat vet, and I run a legal non profit Co Op grow for a group of disabled veterans and a few of their wives. Anyways, I was asked by growrevolution to test out some new LEDS they have released onto the market. I am pretty excited to see the newest technology in growing, so Rating: 5